"Oh my God! Atika you are looking lovely" Zara complimented the woman with a bright smile.

"Bhabi meri biwi mere lie taiyar hoti hy is lie ziada haseen lagti hy" Atika's husband, Asim took the credit of his wife's beauty.

(My wife gets ready to for me that's why she always look beautiful)

Everyone laughed at his remarks.

Liyana saw Ezad who stood far from her, laughing on his friends remaks. They came to attend reception of his friend's brother.

"Ufff Zara! yeh Asim to sharminda kara ke rakh dete hain apny dostu ke samne" Atika complained as the ladies sat separately from the men.

(Ufff Zara! Asim always embarrasses me in front of his friends)

"He loves you darling" Zara laughed.

"I know par phir bhi dostu ke samne to thora apy main raha karain. Us din Ami ke ghar kitchen ma karre ho kar shuru ho gae aur Usama a gaya. Ma bata nahi sakti kitni sharminda hui Usama ke samny" Atika kept complaining and reveled the complete incident to them.

(The other when we were at my mother's place, in the kitchen he started kissing me and Usama caught us. I can't tell you how embarrassed I was)

Everyone was hiding their smiles hearing about the cute details of Asim's love towards his wife, but Liyana couldn't even smile.

The details, these ladies were sharing with each other, were too much for her to handle. As she never experienced them herself.

Her heart beat raced as the conversion ventured into more deeper topics. She kept diverting her attention to other people sitting in the hall but she couldn't stop hearing them.

"Atika don't be ungrateful. At least he loves you, many men don't even bother to touch their wives outside the bed" Another lady shared her thoughts.

"She is right, most of the men don't bother to cherish their wives. Either they don't have interest in doing this or they are involved in other women" Everyone was sharing her point of view.

If someone was silent there, it was only Liyana. Her mind couldn't comprehend all of this.

Ezad had not shown any kind of affection in this way yet. That means either he wasn't interested or he was involved somewhere else.

Image of Izzah lingered in her mind.

Recently, Liyana had herself seen them together many times. He was taking much interest in Izzah.

Was he doing the same which this lady mentioned?

Was he fed up of her?

Her head started aching due to these unnecessary thoughts.

"What about Ezad bhai? How much romantic is he?" Someone asked her with a teasing smile.

He is as romantic as a rock, all she could thought.

"Don't disturb her. She can't understand your mischievousness" Zara forbade the lady.

"Why. Isn't she married" The lady laughed, unable to understand her point.

"Yes, she is but she isn't comfortable to talk about her married life. Respect that!"

Liyana was thankful to Zara for stopping the lady otherwise she had no idea how to deal with her.

...

Ezad watched her from the dining table, she was lost in the book she held in her hands, but he could look she wasn't studying.