Follow me on Insta  @ dreams_valley1

"You didn't say anything about the seminar" He was amazed, she didn't give any remarks on his presentation.

"What should I say?" She inquired with a stern face.

"Do I need to tell you what should you say. Just tell me about my presentation. Did you like it?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"You are a professor, and here you are asking about your presentation from a student of yours" She was clearly pissed off.

"No. I am asking from my wife" He emphasized.

"It's same thing"

"Of course not. It's different"

"Anyway. I have headache" She replied watching out of the window.

"Why?" He put his hand on hers.

She didn't say anything. She turned herself to the window side and closed her eyes.

He removed his hands from her, put it back on the steering wheel. He silently drove the car. He knew she won't talk now.

She didn't had lunch. Without changing her clothes she got into the bed and covered her face with comforter.

He walked towards her side of the bed and sat closer to her. He removed the comforter from her face.

"Let me massage your head. You will feel better" He pressed his hand to her forehead.

"No!! I just want to sleep please" She removed his hand.

"Okay so jao" He squeezed her hand before getting up from the bed.

Later in the evening after waking up she sat in the balcony. Ezad was busy on his laptop, he saw her walking by him silently.

He didn't understand what was wrong with her.

"Should I order pizza?" He walked in the balcony and sat next to her.

"Why?"

"You are asking me why. Because it's your favorite and you haven't eaten anything in lunch. Pizza might freshen up your mood" He suggested politely.

"I am not in the mood to eat pizza" She said reluctantly, otherwise she was always ready to eat pizza, anywhere, anytime.

"Really?" He inquired holding his smile back.

"Yes"

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yes. I am sure"

"You are, I can see that. Tell me why are you upset?" He was serious now.

Liyana looked into his eyes for some time. He waited her to say something.

"Why did you lie to me the day before yesterday?" She broke her silence.

"Lie? Which lie?" He wanted to laugh so badly.

"You said you have a meeting with the principal, but you didn't had any meeting. Did you?" She asked crossing her arms at her chest.

He couldn't speak. He never thought she would get the idea that he lied to her.

"Where you went?"

"How you are so sure that I was gone somewhere" He cleared his throat.

"Just tell me why did you lie to me Ezad!" She raised her voice.

"Stop shouting. Lower your voice" He didn't like her screaming.

"Then tell me"

"Yes. I lied to you. I was going to meet a female colleague. That's why I didn't tell you. If I have told you, you wouldn't let me go" He put the blame on her.

"Do I have this much control on you?" She was done with him.

"Watch your tone Liyana" He wasn't used to her harsh tone neither did he like it.

"I don't like you lying to me. There was no need of it. I felt like you hid it from me deliberately and you are accepting that you did so" She had tears in her eyes.

"Meri jan!" He was helpless, "is main rone ki koi bat nahi hy" He held her from shoulders.

(My life! There is no need to cry)

"Ap mujhy rula rahe hain" She wiped her tears.

(You are making me cry)

"How I am making you cry?" He was astonished at a new accusation.

"Ap ny mujhy danta" She complained.

(You scolded me)

"Kab?" He couldn't scold her. Was she even in her mind.

(When?)

"Abhi abhi"

(Just now)

"To jo ap mujhy dant rahi hain uska kia"

(You are also scolding me. What about that)

"To apne jhoot bola hy na mujh sy"

(Because you lied to me. You deserve to be scolded)

"Yeah, I did because you don't understand about anything Liyana! You act like a child. You would be mad at me for leaving you alone, and going to lunch with a woman" He made her understand.

"A married man should not go out with another woman" She stated the fact.

"You are right. I didn't had any bad intentions but if it's make you better than forgive me" He asked her forgiveness sweetly.

"Forgiven" She muttered without any excitement she previously used to show whenever he apologized to her.

She didn't like him meeting Izzah. She didn't like him lying to her, but at the moment she couldn't say anything else.

She was naive girl of 18 years who had no exposure of outside world before going to university. She was still learning how to deal the matters.

She trusted Ezad, everyone else was just making it up.

"Thank you" He patted her cheek.

She passed a small smile to him.

"My baby!" He leaned down and kissed her forehead with love and adoration.

"What do you want to eat? Pizza it is?" He asked.

"Yes"

"Phir pehly ku nakhre kar rahi thi" He asked jokingly.

(Then why did you say no earlier)

"Acha nahi khati" She took seconds to show him mood.

(Okay I don't want to eat it)

"Okay sorry sorry!" He raised his hands in the air for the cease fire.

Liyana kept looking at his back who was now placing the order on call. Her feelings about everything in her life was gradually changing.

Ezad was different to her. Unlike, he used to behave with anyone else. With her, he was a totally different person.

Why?

Why was he different with her?

"You want fries?" He asked, holding the cell phone to his ear.

"Yes" She nodded.

All she had in her mind at the moment was if another woman came to Ezad's life, what would happen to her?

What would be life without him?

.........................................................

Liyana is being insecure🥹

Can you guys tell Ezad is cheating or not?

And Please if you haven't voted on all chapters yet, kindly vote them all