We have hit 100k on this book🎉

In a room flooded with daylight, the sun cast a warm glow on the furnishings. The air danced with dust particles as curtains swayed gently in the breeze. The atmosphere was peaceful. A sense of calm enveloped the space, inviting the day's possibilities to unfold.

Eiliyah smiled, watching out of the window. The blooming flowers in the lounge caught her attention. Red roses were her weakness. Her heart filled with happiness.

"Kia kar rahi ho? Parda dalo wapis" An irritated voice echoed from her back.

(What are you doing? Draw the curtains)

She turned around to see the owner of the voice. It was her husband.

His face dipped in the pillow, body covered with a comforter. He had no desire to wake up from his bed.

Eiliyah glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. It was past 11 am. They would be late if he didn't get up.

"Badr!" She called his name sweetly.

"Uth jain 11 baj rahe hain" She went to his side of the bed.

(Wake up it's past 11 am)

"Kis masla hy. Sony do mujhy. Chuti waly din bhi sakoon nahi lene deti ho" With his half opened eyes, he snapped at her.

(What's the matter with you. Let me sleep. You can't even provide me with some peace on holiday)

Eiliyah's eyes filled with sadness, hearing his harsh words. It wasn't the first time he talked to her in a harsh way. He used to talk to her in this way. It was a norm in their relationship.

"Hum ny 12 baje pohancha hy api ki taraf" She told him.

(We have to go to api's house till 12)

"I am not going anywhere. Draw the curtains and get the hell out of my room" He snapped at her once again.

He closed his eyes once again.

"Please! You agreed to go with me" She looked at him with a hope in his heart.

"Get out of my room. Sari neend kharab kar di meri" He roared angrily.

(You have disturbed my sleep)

"Please!" She begged.

She hated herself for being so unreasonable in front of him but she couldn't help herself. Facing him in his angry state was the hardest task for her.

"Dafa ho jao" He once again spat at her disrespectfully.

(Get out of my sight)

Eiliyah held herself together and rushed out of the room with teary eyes.

Standing outside the room, she wiped her tears silently.

Why he was always so mean to her?

.........................................................

This is going to be something different from my usual stories.

I love their names especially hers🩷

Don't forget to vote ✨