Badr was walking to his cabin when his gaze fell at Eiliyah and one of their male colleague. He had seen him many times around his wife. Just like right now they were laughing together. Without thinking twice he walked to them.

"Do you get paid for laughing in the office premises?" He glared at the man.

The man mumbled sorry to him before leaving. Badr held Eiliyah's hand in his firm grip and took her to his cabin. She chuckled resting her back at his work table.

"What so funny?" He asked controlling his rage. He didn't want to shout at her anymore.

"I was thinking something" She replied calmly.

"What?" He asked.

"Why should I tell you" She smirked, tested his patience level.

"Eiliyah!" He didn't know how to react.

"Okay let me tell you. He is so handsome. Not just handsome, he also has a golden heart unlike you. He doesn't find me unattractive. I am seriously thinking about him. Such a nice man. He could be my choice after our divorce" She ignited a fire in him. All she wanted him to burn in it and he burnt the same instant.

"Eiliyah jan ese mat kaho" He passionately cupped her face in his both hands.

(Love don't say this)

"You are my wife! I can't see you with anyone else. You are mine. You should behave yourself. Don't talk about any other man please. For God sake" He held her from her shoulders. Begged her to stop.

"I am yours?" She asked innocently.

"Yes. You are mine. Only mine" He whispered to her looking into her pretty eyes.

"I am not yours. I want to be his" She smirked.

"Stop this nonsense please. I know you are doing it intentionally to make me jealous. Congratulations you have succeeded. But please can you just stop it now. It's hurting me here!" He placed her hand on his heart.

"Why it's hurting you?" She asked looking into his eyes. His eyes had so much pain in them. She was able to read his eyes.

"Because I love you" He whispered to her.

"I want all of you to myself. I can't share you with anyone. All the days you have been ignoring me had hurt me so much. You wouldn't even look at me and be nice to everyone else. I can't bear your ignorance.

I know I have been very mean to you. I have realized my mistakes. I do realize now that how much I have hurt you. You have made me realize everything. I am very sorry for everything I did to you" He said truthfully.

"What have you realized?" She removed his hands from her face.

"I shouldn't have behaved rudely to you. I shouldn't have said horrible things to you" He looked anywhere but her.

"Which horrible things?" She wanted him to say whatever he used to say earlier to torture her.

"About your skin color" He mumbled shamefully with a voice full of regrets.

"You want me as your wife. The same woman with dark color. The ugly looking who doesn't match to your standard" She stared at him.