In her deep slumber, she felt, something soft like a feather touched her cheek. She whimpered, adjusted her posture.

Ezad smiled watching her face.

He leaned down at her ear, and whispered in deep voice,

"My little lazy bird! Get up, it's morning"

She slowly opened her eyes and found him hovering above her. He was smiling, his one hand caressed her cheek once again.

She quickly averted her gaze, after the passion full night of yesterday, she couldn't meet his eyes. She didn't know how to react.

She couldn't face him.

"Why are you not looking at me Lina!" He raised her face to look into her eyes, but she matted her eyes together.

"Please! na karain" She tried to remove his hand.

(Don't do this)

"Kiya na karoon. Sub kuch to kar lia hy" He kept teasing her with a cheeky smile.

(What shouldn't I. I have already done everything)

Liyana couldn't believe, he was the same man, whom everyone in the university called akaru.

"Don't tease me!" She said getting up. He placed his one arm on the bed around her and with other hand he removed her fair from her face.

"Bohat khoosurat lag rahi ho" He said huskily.

(You are looking beautiful)

She released a light chuckle. She never imagined he would be this romantic. He was multi talanted for sure.

"Are you feeling pain?" He held her hand and asked worriedly. He could never stop caring about her.

"It's fine" She muttered.

"If you have any problem you can tell me. Okay?"

She nodded staring at his hand resting on hers.

"Now get up and get ready for university.  I will take a test today that's gonna be a part of final assessment so you can't take another day off" He announced.

"What? You didn't tell me yesterday. I haven't prepared anything" She was shocked to hear about the test. Most students gets shocked hearing about tests.

"Kal rat fursat thi mujhy jo tumy kuch btata" He asked raising his eyebrows. His gaze pierced into her body, made her shy.

(Did I have time last time to talk about anything)

"To fursat nikalte na" She pushed him away.

(You should have taken time out of it)

"Kese nikalta. Tum ny deewana kar dia tha mujhy kal rat" He said to her helplessly.

(How could I. You have made me crazy last time)

"Koi nahi. Main ni kuch nahi kiya" She held her smile back.

(No, I didn't do anything)

"Han sahi keh rahi ho. Sab kuch to mainy kiya hy" He laughed happily.

(Yes, you are right. I did everything)

"Stop it! EZAD!" She cried out, and made a way to get up from the bed. He happily gave her space to leave.

She was standing in front of the dressing table dressed in black skirt and purple top, she was doing her makeup.

"What's taking you so long?" He asked, walking to her.

She didn't say anything and turned towards him, holding a concealer tube in her hand, while her eyes questioned him.

"Ohh" He whimpered looking at the marks around her neck. She was wearing a mock turtleneck top, but still a red mark was visible on her upper neck.

He leaned down and touched his lips to the red mark, moving back he said,

"Let me help you" He held the concealer in his hand and helped her cover the mark.

She draped a black stroller around her neck. Till then, he kept his wallet and cell phone in his pocket.

In the university, during his class Liyana couldn't avert her eyes from her gorgeous man. He was tall, handsome and had a high character.

Most importantly, he was a caring man. Who always put his self behind her in every matter. For him, she was the most important person in this world.

She thanked Allah many times for this blessing.

"Madam! Where are you lost?" Suddenly, she was taken aback by the words of her gorgeous husband.

Not just him but the whole class was looking at her. He was waiting for an answer.

"Sir! I was thinking about someone special" She told him innocently.

"Ahh pagal larki beizat hogi aj phir" One of his classmates shook his head.

(Crazy girl, today she will again face insults)

"Nice, but you should leave that someone special at your home" He suggested controlling his smile.

"Sir! I am helpless in this case. I can't forget him" She was openly acknowledging about her relationship.

Her friends were watching her in shock. She didn't bother to tell them about her special person. When did that happen?

The other classmates were shocked to hear the conversation. Why didn't the professor Ezad blast at her yet.

"No one is asking you to forget Miss Maryam. Right now just concentrate on what I am teaching you"

"Sir! Don't worry. I have my full concentration on you" She hid her smile with difficulty.

All she wanted was to laugh whole heartly.

"Okay moving back to the topic. I was saying..." He turned his face to the projector to hid his smile.

After giving a mini task to the class. He sat down on the chair and messaged his wife,

You will be punished for your indiscipline.

I am ready for every punishment, She pressed her hand on her face to mask her expressions.

You are getting bold, He typed.

I learned it from you, She gave him the full credit.

When, He wanted to give her a cheeky smile and wanted to see her irritated face.

Last night, She wanted to hide herself under an invisible cloak.

Stop it jan! Don't tease me.

It's the payback. You teased me in the morning, She reminded him.

Now get ready for my payback janeman!

He looked up at her. All they could do was to look at each other for a second. Both mentally cursed themselves for doing it in the classroom.

He typed again,

Next time, I will make you leave my class if you teased me Birdy!

.........................................................

Ye Ezad itna acha kyu hy. He isn't a green flag, he is a green forest🥹💚

They are the sweetest couple💞

So the story has ended here. Next, I will upload the Epilogue. And then I will update my new story which is going to be interesting guys. Believe me! Keep reading🫶

Thank you so much for showing your love on this story. It means a lot💖

Don't forget to vote ✨