"It's okay. Nothing happened. I am here with you. Shhh everything is fine. I am always with you" He kept murmuring in her ear.

She was curled up to him like a baby.

He let her cry for some time. He wanted her to let it all go what was bothering her for a few days.

When she moved back, her eyes were puffy, her face was red. She looked like a mess.

"Bus bus ab aur nahi rona" He wiped her tears gently.

(Now don't cry again)

Leaning down at her, he cupped her face in his both hands and pressed his lips to her each eye one by one.

She felt peace at the moment.

"Lina! It's hurting me watching you in this condition. Why didn't you talk to me earlier?" He looked into her teary eyes.

"You don't have anymore time for me" Her voice was heavy due to crying.

"I am so sorry for not paying you attention" He apologized.

"You should be"

"I AM" He emphasized on his words.

She saw his face. He seemed very worried for her. Her heart flattered. She mattered so much to him.

"Okay. Forgiven" She smiled lightly.

She loved making him apologize. He knew that and he loved making her smile. He could do anything for her. This small gesture was nothing but a token of his love for her.

He just wanted her happiness.

Nothing else.

"Thank you yellow bird" He pointed at her yellow cord shirt and trousers, which had pink flower pattern.

"You want to go out for coffee?" He asked, softly.

"I never say no to outings" She released a small chuckle.

"I know that baby!"

They spent their evening roaming in the food street. They went out for coffee but they had everything other than coffee. He took her everywhere she wanted to go. Eating small portions of food in three eateries, they were done with the dinner.

She wanted to buy some stuff for herself. They went to the mall after that. She bought a few kurtas for herself.

He was relieved watching her enjoying the evening. Otherwise in the afternoon, she made him so worried.

He couldn't see her crying.

"How does it look?" She asked him, holding a lilac color suit in front of her body.

"Pretty!" He mumbled.

"Okay now let's go to the men's shop" She asked as they walked out of the female clothing store.

"Why?" He was being dumb for no reason.

"I want to buy a gift for my boyfriend" She decided to tease him.

"Boyfriend?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yesss!" She nodded hiding her smile.

"And who is that?" He asked her with a glare.

"Someone" She chuckled watching his angry face.

"You are jealous" She commented.

"No, why would I be. It's okay. You can go buy a gift for him. Till then I will buy a gift for my girlfriend" He paid her back with a teasing smile.