Love Lessons by Professor

The loud buzzing sound woke him up. With closed eyes, he managed to snooze the alarm. For the next few seconds, he kept lying at his place with closed eyes.

His one hand was wrapped around a delicate figure. The head resting on his shoulder moved a little. He caressed her head with his other hand.

He gently removed her head from his shoulder so he could get up from the bed. He walked towards the washroom. He performed ablution and went to the mosque.

He offered his fajar prayers in the mosque which was near to his house. After the prayer, he went to a small nearby gym. He did his daily workout as per routine.

When he arrived at home, he walked straight to his room where his wife was still sleeping soundly. She must have slept after turning off the alarm.

"Come on lazy bird! It's fajar time" He said loudly and turned on the lights of the room.

He walked to the bed and removed the comforter from her face.

"Let me sleep!" She groaned and put the comforter back on her head

"Wake up! Offer your prayers and get back to bed. You will still have two hours to sleep" He lightly shook her shoulder.

She removed the comforter from her face and saw him with sleep in her eyes.

"Good girl" He appreciated her.

As she got up from bed, he walked into the kitchen. He had to prepare for today's lunch. He decided to make chicken jalfrezi. His hands worked skillfully.

He prepared lunch while watching the news on his ipad. He was also preparing for their breakfast at the same time.

When he prepared everything. He took his ipad and walked to his bedroom where his wife had already slept after offering her fajar prayers.

He went to take a quick shower. He changed into his formal clothes. He was wearing navy blue dress pants with white dress shirt.

He walked into his study room and started going through his lecture, which he prepared last night.

He prepared his lecture, gone through some documents related to work. He completed his morning routine.

As his second alarm rang, he walked back to his room.

"Chalo uth jao subh ho gai hy" He said while underwing the curtains.

(Come on it's morning time. Wake up)

She quickly got up from the bed. After freshening up, she changed into blue maxi dress and a blue scarf around her neck.

As she walked out of the dressing room, he moved a little behind to give her space to stand between him and the mirror. She did her hairs and applied minimal makeup. Till then he was fully ready.

"We are twining" She to him excitedly.

He was putting his wallet in his pants. He looked up to see her face.

"Tell me how I am looking?" She asked him with a spark in her eyes.

He looked into her eyes. He knew what she wanted to hear.

She was looking at him with a hope.

"Beautiful" Saying it, he leaned down at her face.

He pressed his lips to her, giving her a light peck. She closed her eyes feeling his touch.

She opened her eyes as he moved behind. Blush crept on her cheeks like she was painted pink.

"Thank you" She uttered with lowered gaze.

He caressed her cheek, looked at her beautiful face who was looking everywhere except his face.

He smiled to himself.

"We will be late" He asked her to come to the dining table.

They ate breakfast and left for the university. They didn't talk much during the journey.

As he parked the car in the parking area, she got out of the car and leaned down at the mirror of the window.

"Goodbye"

He nodded at her with a small smile. He kept watching her till she disappeared. He took his belongings and walked inside the University.

He hadn't reveal about their relationship in the University. It was simply not just right. He understood the people's mentality, so he tried his best to maintain distance from her in the University premises.

He saw her again at 11 o clock. It was his class with first semester. He used to teach them economics.

She was sitting with a group of girls. They were all her friends. She passed him a smile as he walked into the class.

"Aslamo alaikum everyone!" He took their attention.

In no time the class was silenced.

No one dared to speak.

To make a noise.

Except her everyone was afraid of the professor, Ezad Murtaza.

........................................................

I am very excited for this story💙

I believe, this is going to be a different professor student trope🙈

I will be happy if you guys leave comments and give feedback.

Kindly share this book with your friends!

Don't forget to vote ✨