Ezad stared into her eyes silently. She was now crying, after screaming her thoughts out at him, and he was shocked at the level of insecurity she showed to him.

What just happened.

Did she shout at me?

Did she really say these words to me?

He still couldn't believe his baby girl could speak in such a disrespectful way to him.

"I am amazed at your thinking Liyana! I am just shocked at your words" He shook his head.

She covered her face with her hands and kept crying.

"You called Izzah as my woman. It hurt me the most, that my wife for whom I am madman doesn't even trust me.

Shame on you for saying it to me. Do you even realize the severity of your accusations" He snapped at her who was a crying mess now.

"I am not your wife" She uncovered her face, screamed once again.

Her reddened eyes stole his left out peace.

"Bhar ma jao tum" He went out of the house in rage. If he hadn't left the house, the fight would be prolonged.

(Go to hell)

She was sitting on the bed. Her knees were curled up to her chest, her hands were wrapped around her knees. Resting her face in her arms, she was lost in her thoughts.

Her eyes were reddened and swollen from the crying session.

It had been two hours since the fight, and he hadn't arrived back yet. She was concerned about him.

Whatever she said to him couldn't change the fact that he was the only person she had in her life.

She kept sitting in the same posture. Her heart beat raced as he entered the bedroom.

She was expecting him to say something but what he did was so unexpected of him. After using the washroom, he entered the room in his night suit.

Without glancing her, he laid down at his side of the bed and turned his back towards her.

She expected him to say anything, but he was silent.

He never slept without kissing her cheek, wishing her goodnight. Usually, she slept with her head on his chest while their legs entangled.

A tear ran down her cheek.

He was the most important person in her life. She couldn't see him ignoring her. She couldn't survive without his care.

"Ezad" She cried out his name.

He didn't answer her. She laid down at her side of the bed which was an unknown place to her. Tears kept running down her cheeks.

She didn't know at which time of the night, she went into deep slumber. When she wope up in the morning, the apartment was deserted.

She missed her fajar prayer as he didn't wake her up today. Neither did he take her to the university.

Liyana was hurt on his reaction. She walked towards the kitchen to see if he made breakfast for her, but kitchen looked like it wasn't used. He didn't prepare breakfast for himself too.

She was hungry and had no idea how to cook food. The door was locked from outside. She couldn't even order anything.

She opened the drawer and took out a packet of her favourite crisps  but couldn't eat more than a few.

The whole day she remained restless. In the afternoon he arrived late than they used to arrive usually. He was holding a few bags in his hands.

Ignoring her completely, he just placed a bowl of takeout in front of her on the table, and walked inside the bedroom. After changing his clothes he came back to the living area.