Eiliyah pushed him a little away from herself. Badr kept looking at her in anger. The matter worsened instead of being resolved.

"You are making my life hell Eiliyah! You are disturbing my peace. What the hell is wrong with you" He said furiously.

"If you have so many problems with me then just divorce me" She screamed.

"Stop screaming" He said loudly.

"You started it first. Whatever you do is fine and acceptable but when I do the same, you have problem with it. Don't you have any concept of equality. If you want yourself to be treated nicely then I also want you to treat me nicely with respect only if not love. If you can't do this then just divorce me" She disappeared into the dressing room.

She locked the door and started crying.

Asking for divorce when she always wanted this marriage to work wasn't easy for her. She had always dreamt of living a happy life with him but reality was harsh.

Divorce was the only option to end this suffering.

Badr kept looking at the closed door of the dressing table. She hadn't entered the bedroom yet. He kept thinking about her words. She surely had made a decision and it was making him uneasy. His mind was unable to think anything.

When she entered the room, one sight at her made him realize she had been crying till now. He felt very bad looking at his face.

"Did you cry?" He asked dumbfounded.

All he had ever given her was tears.

"I have talked to mamu about you. He had realized that forcing you into in this marriage was a bad decision and he regrets it. You should talk to your parents about this matter. No one is gonna blame you or force you into this again.

File for divorce as soon as possible. I will leave this house then. Your all problems would be solved" She said slowly in heavy voice and laid down at her place.

Tears rolling down on her cheeks. She covered her face with the comforter.

Badr was silently staring into the air. Once, It was all he wanted but not anymore. Now this scenario disturbed him. He wasn't happy nor satisfied. He was feeling like a part of himself was missing.

The next morning, just by looking at their faces Fareesa and Ahmed guessed that something had happened between them. Fareesa was going to say something when Ahmed forbade her.

He wanted Badr to talk to them.

They spent the next few day in complete silence. Both lived under a same roof without talking to each other. The next day Badr couldn't bear it anymore.

"We need to talk" He mumbled sitting next to her in the balcony.

She nodded without looking at him.

"We shouldn't behave like that to each other" He stated.

"And I don't know about you anymore but I should have reacted the same I had" She looked at him.

"Screaming for divorce?" He asked calmly.

"What future we have together" She simply asked.