Eiliyah couldn't look into his angry eyes. She lowered her gaze, took a few steps behind. She didn't know he would be mad at her for this reason.

"Do you have any realization about time. It's 7 pm. You left home at 11 am. What was so interesting there that you forgot to come back home" He was clearly unhappy.

She was silent in response.

"Speak up!" He raised his voice.

"No" She shook her head.

"Don't you know you have a husband back at home. It was my day off from work and you destroyed it completely" He wasn't making any sense. How her absence could destroy his day. He must be happy.

She wanted to tell him, he also deliberately used to come home late just to ignore her, but she couldn't utter those words to him.

She wasn't confident enough to say it louder.

"How your day could be destroyed with my absence?" She asked what she couldn't understand.

Badr stared at her silently.

He couldn't make an answer for this question. He didn't like her absence which he clearly told her but what was the reason. He himself wasn't aware of that.

"You better know you do everything to annoy me" He said in utter nonsense.

"I don't do anything of what you are accusing me I have told you, I didn't realize it was getting late" She tried to clear herself once again.

He wasn't satisfied with her being so vocal.

"What do you think of yourself? Han!" He got his hands on her each shoulder, making her shudder.

"Main ny kuch nahi kiya Badr!" She didn't know what to say in this situation.

(Badr I haven't done anything wrong)

"Janti ho na kiya ehmiyat hy tumhari meri zindagi main. Phir ye harkatain kar ke kiya sabit karna chahti ho.

Tum chahti ho main tumarhe piche bhagoo. Zara ainain main dekho khud ko bhi or mujhy bhi. Tum is qabil ho ke MAIN tumhain chahoon.

Apni khush fehmiyoo sy niklo. Is ghar main rehna hy to tameez sy raho warna tumhain farigh karne main mujhy der nahi lagy gi" He spat, holding her shoulders in his firm grip.

(You know about your zero importance in my life. What do you exactly want from doing such stunts?

You deliberately do this to make me fall for you. But have you seen my face and yours in mirror. Are you worthy of MY love.

Get out of your fantasy world. If you want to live in this house you have to be careful otherwise I won't wait for a second to divorce you)

His words were venomous so was his heart. He was heartless to say such things to her. He broke her heart once again with his words.

Her ears heard the same words he had already told her many time but everytime the pain is different. The sadness which envelopes her soul is different.

Wasn't she worthy of love?

If not love then respect at least.

He wasn't even ready to respect her a bit. In their few months of marriage, that's what he did to her. Made her vulnerable. Made her forced to think that she doesn't deserve a man like him.

"Even if I don't do anything. You always be mad at me for no reason" She gained the courage to say this to him.

"You think you are innocent. You made my life a living hell by forcefully entering into my life. And why won't you do that? A poor girl like you had big dreams which came into reality by marrying a rich man like me" He chuckled lightly.

Indeed, he was extremely self obsessed.

"It was uncle's decision" She tried to hold her tears back.

"And yours too" He added.

"I never wanted to be a liability to you" She said.

She wanted to be strong. She wanted to say that she didn't forcefully enter in his life. It was his solely father's decision. If he wasn't ready to accept her as his wife he could have said 'no' earlier.

"Shut up! Don't reply to me. Dad ki wajah sy majboor hoon is rishte ko nibhane par. Mujhy sakhti py majboor mat karo" He glared her.

(I am forced by my father to be with you. Don't make me strict with you)

He poured out all of the hatred in his heart for her. That's what he used to think of her.

Mere a liability.

She couldn't hold her tears back any further. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. He removed his hands from her shoulders, lightly pushing her back carefully to not throw her on the marble floor.

"Jan ka azab" He muttered to himself, going back to his study desk.

Eiliyah didn't have any idea how long is he going to take to compromise. She was trying her best to make this relationship but he was doing nothing.

Was there any future of them together?

She was in doubt. Realization hit her hard once again.

.........................................................

Badr is so toxic. He manhandled her. I wish I could punch your face Mr. Self obsessed🤦‍♀️

She is stuck in a loveless marriage🥹

Don't forget to vote ✨