°

The next day, Burak visited her again in the evening when she was going back to home after her shift ended.

He was standing there near the entrance door. Walking out of the door, her eyes quickly found him.

He waved his hand at her with a cheeky smile and walked towards her. Standing in front of her, he was gazing her eyes.

"I was waiting for you" He murmured to her.

"There was no need for it" She averted her eyes from him. He was confusing her.

His eyes had something in them.

Something strange.

'Your own eyes have the same what he has in his eyes'

"I am already late" He kept looking at her face who was doing anything but looking at him.

"For what?" She asked watching a young girl walking on the footpath.

"For telling you something"

"What?"

"I have fallen in love with you" His voice was full of emotions.

Maliha saw him in disbelief.

"Ese mat dekho mujhy. Main aggy hi zakhmi hoo" He was accepting his defeat. He patted his chest above his heart.

(Don't look at me like that. I am already suffering)

"What are you saying?" Her eyes widened in shock.

"I am telling you Maliha Mateen that I have fallen in love with you. I can't forget you. I came here just to tell you that I need you in my life. I came here just for you!" His each word was filled with passion.

"Ap jhoot bol rahe hain" She said in disbelief.

(You are lying)

"I am not" He shook his head.

"What kind of a joke it is Burak? Are you in your senses?" She said stepping back. What the hell did she just hear?

Burak. Love. Her

Only her heart knew how happy she was.
She was happy to know that she wasn't alone in this journey. He was also in a condition similar to her.

He wasn't able to forget her either.

He was also on the way as her.

He was also in love as her.

He loved her and she loved him.

She was so happy. She never thought this would happen. She was trying to forget him taking him as a part of her past. But he wasn't her past.

He was her present.

Her future.

She wasn't accepting it to herself that she had fallen in love but now her heart was screaming it loudly to her. She looked into his truthful eyes but she wasn't going to give it to him so easily.

"You fell in love with an arrogant, egoistic, self centered woman who is proud of her british nationality. Wow!" She clapped her hands in the air.

Burak saw him silently with a hint of hurt in his eyes.

"And how can you love a girl who goes to clubs. What a hypocrite you are" She chuckled watching his face.

She knew he was hurting him.

She actually felt bad for it, but she wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"I didn't mean anything I said that night. Can you stop mentioning this again and again because I am truly for saying it. I have already asked for you forgiveness Maliha!" He reminded him sadly.

"Do you realize how much have you hurt by uttering this nonsense?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

She closed her eyes for a moment she didn't want to cry in front of him.

"I know and trust me. These words hurts me too. I was just angry with you for misbehaving with my parents. That's it. I just overreacted because of that, which I realized the very next moment"

"I can't forget your words. I can't believe you think of me like that" She was still not over it.

"I am telling you Maliha! I didn't mean anything I said. It was just in the heat of the moment. I am really sorry for talking nonsense about you" He apologized once again,

"I really mean it. I never talked to anyone like that. I am also mad at myself for doing this"

She looked at the regret on his face.

"It's okay as you are so insisting" She nodded as she crossed her arms on her chest. She behaved as if she gave a big favor to him by accepting his apology.

He felt like a baggaged was removed from his shoulder.

Hurting someone with your words also can damage your peace.

"I am insisting for what?" He asked with a happy face.

"I have accepted your apology Burak!" She smiled at him.

"And what about the revelation the just made?" He asked amusingly raising his one eyebrow.

"Which revelation" She shrugged her shoulders.

Burak burst into laughter.

He had realized he wasn't the only one who fell in love. If not love then she must liked him but there was something from her side too.

She was involved too.

He wasn't alone in this unsaid bond.

"I love you" He leaned down at her level, moved his face to her and whispered lovingly.

She pressed her lips together to stop her laugh.

As he moved back, she tip toed. She moved her face to his ears and whispered,

"I like you"

"Enough for me. I am satisfied with your likness. Now let me talk about the most important topic"

"Which important topic?"

"Will you marry me?" He finally proposed to her.

She felt she was in a fantasy world which was illuminated by uncountable fairy lights. It was beautiful and so was the reality.

"Hmm let me think" She acted to think as she taped her index finger on her chin.

"I am waiting for your answer" He

"Okay I will marry you!" She said with glistening eyes.

"Thank you for accepting my proposal" He leaned down a little bit, placing his hand on his chest.

"You're welcome"

"I am the happiest man" He couldn't stop smiling at her. He was happy, anyone could guess it by looking at his face.

"And handsome man" She added.

"You find me handsome. Really?" It was a new piece of information for him.

"Yes I do" She laughed, still not believing that she found her happiness.

Her soulmate.

........................................................

They are so cute♥️🥹

Next I will upload Epilogue.

Don't forget to vote ✨