My dear readers! I am thankful to everyone who is voting on this book, new and old readers. I have read your beautiful comments. I am overwhelmed by your response guys🩷

And to those who aren't voting. I am unable to understand if you are liking the story then vote on the chapters and appreciate the author. If you can comment then you can vote also🤷‍♀️

Kindly vote all the chapters if you haven't voted on all characters yet✨

Btw you may find this chapter short. I am very busy bear with me🫶

"Can't you guys even do a simple job" Badr Ahmed asked furiously to his staff.

"Sorry Sir!" One of the staff member mumbled to make his mouth shut which they wasn't going to happen so easily.

Badr Ahmed wasn't a friendly boss unlike his father. Half of the employees literally hated him as their boss.

"All you can do is ask for forgiveness every time. But listen to me clearly next time I won't accept such work. You would be out of my company" Badr kept saying in anger.

"Jitna haseen chehra utni hi karrvi zuban" One of the female staff member mumbled to the other one. They were standing at the back so it was a safe zone for them to talk about their boss negatively.

(He is as handsome as he is rude)

"Seriously! Too rude" The other one agreed.

Badr was still scolding the employees when the lift stopped and Eiliyah along with Ahmed walked on the floor.

"What's happening here?" Ahmed sensed the tension on the floor in first sight.

"Your employees doesn't know how to work" Badr muttered to his father.

"It's okay. Relax Badr! I will see the matter myself" The employees sighed in relief as they heard his words.

Badr fixed his eyes at his wife who looked very excited today. He passed her a cute smile which she ignored completely.

"First let me introduce you to my daughter. Eiliyah. She is your new colleague" Ahmed wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Aslamo alaikum everyone! I hope we will have a good time together" She stated confidently. Her soft voice and her friendly behavior was enough of them to understand her nature as they weren't ready to accept another rude boss like Badr.

"Come Eiliyah! Malik sahab will explain you about your work. If you have any problem discuss it with me bete" Ahmed handed over the responsibility to a senior member of his staff.

"Have a good day. If you need any help please tell me" When Eiliyah passed by Badr said to her.

"Thank you" She replied without any warmness. He kept looking at her back till she disappeared in a cabin.

The day spent well. Eiliyah understood the work she was assigned to. She was very happy to start a new chapter of her life but she could see someone wasn't really happy.

She looked at Badr who was busy on his laptop. She entered in his office silently without knocking.

"Hy!" He muttered looking at the incoming person. His eyes glistened to see an unexpected person. He forgot that he was also going to see her in the office now.

"You have a very nice cabin. No doubt why you love spending your time here. It keeps you stay away from home" She said innocently walking to his table.

Badr rested his back on the chair and saw her leisurely.