°

She walked out of the guest room just to bump into a man she thought to be handsome.

"Easy" He mumbled, holding her shoulders to not let her fall.

It was such a dramatic scene. Maliha moved away quickly.

"Sorry, I didn't see you"

"It's okay. When did you wake up?" He asked casually.

"A few minutes ago"

"You must be hungry. I will ask Ayesha to serve you dinner" He took a few steps and knocked at the door.

"Ayesha"

"Yes"

"Maliha just got up. Take care of her!" He opened the door and informed her.

"Goodnight!" He muttered to the girl standing behind him and went to upstairs.

Maliha's eyes saw him till he disappeared.

"You slept well" Ayesha asked her softly.

"Yes and I am very hungry"

Ayesha took her to the dining hall and served her food. Chicken pulao, salan and raita. She loved the combination.

"Where is everyone else?" She asked Ayesha who was setting the table for her.

"We have dinner early. Everyone leaves to their house by 9 o clock. So everyone is in their rooms" Ayesha conveyed her details.

"Except your brother" She commented.

"He is a wondering soul. Often spend his time in the back lawn. It's a beautiful place. You will like it. I will show it you tomorrow"

"Who lives in the house? I mean I don't know everyone" She asked before taking a spoon full of rice.

"Just our family and chachu's. We are three siblings. The elder Burak bhai, then it's me, then Hamza. Chachu have a son only, Hassan" She explained.

She nodded at her.

She remembered the boy who said Salam to her from a distance.

Her mind was full of thoughts. If the things didn't happen in the past she would have part of this family too.

The next day she met everyone at the breakfast table. Everyone welcomed her with open arms.

Her eyes were just fixed at her father and his wife, this woman was involved in everything happened to his mother.

"Did you sleep well?" Mateen asked her.

"Very well"

"I won't go to office today. I will spend my day with you" He told her about his plan.

"And why is that?"

"I will take you on a day trip of Lahore" Mateen said with excitement.

"I spent my whole life without you. So I think I can manage a day trip on my own with the people of my choice" She had firmness on her face.

The dining hall was silenced in a moment.

Everyone left their breakfast and watched two of them.

"I am sorry Maliha! Please forgive me" Remorse could be seen on his face.

"You cheated on my mother. You hit her. You didn't accept me. You abandoned both of us. Now you are asking for forgiveness. Forgiveness for what?" She didn't raise her voice.

She asked calmy.

She wanted to know why this man was disturbing her life now.

"Beta please it isn't the right time" Her uncle asked her politely.