°

It was another evening in London. The weather was very cold. She looked at the time on her cell phone. She still had an hour left at work.

'Uffff' She mentally screamed. She just wanted to go home, eat dinner and lay down in her comfy bed.

After her shift ended, she left her workplace in no seconds. She was walking hurriedly on the footpath when she heard a few footsteps right behind her.

"Itni jaldi kis bat ki hy" Someone said loudly from behind.

(Why are you in a hurry?)

She stopped at her place. Was she hallucinating? She knew this voice.

She could recognize it

How could she forget it. She had been hearing this voice continuously around her for the last few months.

She heard him again.

"I want to eat pasta. Can you guide me about the famous eateries here?" It was gently said by the man.

Maliha shivered for a second.

Her breathing stopped for a moment.

It couldn't be true.

She wasn't day dreaming.

She could still feel him standing behind her. She was feeling his presence, his cologne. She turned her face to her right shoulder to have a look behind her.

There, he was.

"Aslamo alaikum" He greeted her with a beautiful smile.

She was surprised to see him there. Why was he there? What was he doing in London?

"Burak" She whispered his name.

He was same as he was few months ago.

Handsome as always.

He was dressed in a black jeans with white turtleneck sweater, clad in a long black overcoat, his hands were in the pockets of his overcoat.

His hair was falling on his forehead like a teenager.

"How are you Maliha?" He asked gently.

"What are you doing here?" She asked dumbfounded.

"I have asked, how are you?" He repeated his question.

"And I have asked what are you doing here?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Is this a way to welcome here" He joked looking into her black orbs.

"Cut the crap. Why are you here?"

"Who asked the question first? Me or you" He shook his head.

She saw him with disbelief. He was acting like a child.

"I am fine. Now tell me what are you doing here?" She literally wanted to choke him at the moment.

"Just doing an evening walk. The weather is so cold here. I didn't like it" He told her unhappily.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN LONDON?" She screamed lightly.

"I just came here to visit. What else it could be" He smiled.

"Okay. In the whole world for you only London was left to visit" She asked him unhappily.

"I always wanted to visit London" He nodded.

"What are you doing at this place precisely? The city isn't small for us to meet randomly. It isn't a coincidence" She raised another question.

"Of course, it can not be a coincidence. It's a big city not a small town. I have asked Lubna aunty about your workplace. I just wanted to say hello to my cousin" He wasn't serious at all.