The small house was filled with people. Everyone from the neighborhood came to pay their condolences. People of all ages were gathered in the house.

In the open courtyard, two coffins laid down. A girl was sitting near the coffins. Her hands were crossed on her knees. Her face rested on her arms. With lifeless eyes, she was staring at the coffins.

"Meri bachi Allah tumhe sabbar dy" An old lady sat beside her and caressed her head.

(My daughter May Allah give you patience)

"Bechari bachi. Qiyamat toot pari hy ispe. Maa baap ikhtey Allah ko piyare ho gae" A woman said to other one in a low voice.

(Poor girl. She faced a tragedy. Both her parents died together)

"What happened to them?" Another one asked sadly.

"The couple was traveling to the north of the city. Their bus met an accident. It was deadly. Only two passengers survived. Everyone else died. Such a big tragedy"

"Poor girl" Everyone was sad for her who was left behind alone in the world without any guardian.

"Eiliyah!" Appa shook her.

"Cry it out bache. Don't let it some up inside you. Our parents are going. See them for the last time" The woman made her stand at her feet.

Eiliyah with the support of her sister stood next to the coffins, watched her parents face for the last time.

Suddenly the crowd of the people made a way for someone. Her gaze fell at the coming person. Dressed in a grey suit, he was an old man she knew but never met in her life.

He was her mamoo.

"I am your mamoo beta!" Ahmed stood next to her and engulfed her in his warm embrace.

(Uncle-Mother's brother)

Eiliyah sensed her mother's fragrance from this man who was now looking at his dead sister's face. Ahmed burst into tears. Eiliyah couldn't hold back her tears. With her uncle, she cried her heart out.

Everyone's eyes filled with tears watching the devasted condition of both of them.

Later in the morning when the men came back after the burial. Eiliyah's eyes tried to find her mamoo. Her heart felt a little ease as her eyes finally found him.

His shoulder were dropped. His face was lifeless. He silently sat next to her and held her hands in his. He started patting her hands.

"You are going with me Eiliyah! Pack your important stuff. We are leaving this afternoon. You aren't alone. I am with you"

She rested her head on his shoulder and started crying. Ahmed eyes filled with tears once again. He covered his eyes with his hands.

He didn't sleep a minute from the last night. He immediately left his house when he received the devastated knews.

In the afternoon with her mamoo Eiliyah left the home in which she spent half of her life. She left her city with a heavy heart.

Later in the evening, they reached her mamoo's residence. She covered a huge distance till her new house. She was going to live with the people who were unknown to her except Ahmed.

As they entered the vast lounge, a young man and a woman was already waiting for them. Both stood up from their places as they walked in.

"Are you alright Dad!" Badr rushed to his father. He wrapped his arms around him.

"I am fine beta!" Ahmed mumbled sadly.

"You aren't Dad. We were so worried for you" He told his father.

"Meet her. She is my neice. Eiliyah. She will live with us from now..And Eiliyah he is my only son, Badr and she is my wife, Fareesa" Ahmed introduced all of them.

"May Allah give you patience" Badr muttered to her.

He didn't like the idea of her living in their house. He didn't even know her. One day just randomly his father took an unknown person to their home. It was unfair.

Fareesa came near to them. She patted Eiliyah's head and payed her condolences to her.

"Now it's your home. Make yourself comfortable" Fareesa called for the househelp lady.

"Asra! Take her to the guest room. Make sure you provide her with anything she wants" She instructed the house helper.

"Yes ma'am" Asra took her to guest room.

Lying in the bed of her new room, she closed her eyes. In a few minutes she fell into deep slumber unknowingly of the storm waiting for her.

.........................................................

As you guys guessed they are cousins🌻

Don't forget to vote ✨