Zarrar never knew he was an open book. He always thought he was difficult to understand. When did she start reading his eyes. His face never his inner turmoil to anyone then how did she come to know.

He opted not to reply and kept his focus on driving.

"You didn't answer me" She said after a minute.

"What can I say when you are calling me abnormal" He said it anyway.

"No! God Forbade. I didn't mean to say that you are abnormal. I am sorry if you minded. I am just trying to say you just don't live your life" She explained herself nicely.

"I am not dead Zohal! Not yet" He emphasized at his words.

Zohal's heart lost a beat when he called her name. It always sounded different from his lips.

"You aren't alive either" She asked.

"I don't want to be" He left out a humorless chuckle.

"You are scary" She whispered shockingly at his words.

"I didn't mean to scare you" He smiled at her momentarily. Not just his lips smiled but his eyes also shined.

Zohal never seen him smiling before. She couldn't believe her eyes as his smile was breathtaking. In that one moment he seemed a different man.

"You did it anyway" She said to him.

He didn't say anything this time.

"You are just spending your life. Life is a blessing Zarrar! It's meant to be lived in a positive way. Don't waste it!" She asked him softly.

"You are a nice speaker but I ain't in the mood to be preached. I want you to be silent. Thank you" He ended the conversation he wasn't interested in.

"I was just saying casually" She looked at his stoic face. Why he was so emotionless?

"Silence" He just uttered a word in annoyance.

Zohal looked out of the window. They had left the hills behind and entered the city which wasn't much hilly but it wasn't less beautiful.

He parked his car in front of the only university in the city. He recognized the surroundings as he had also graduated from this place years ago. Nostalgia hit him hard. Everything in him was same but the place seemed different now. It was definitely modernized but Zarrar was standing at the place where he was years ago.

"I will call you when I will be free" Zohal took his attention.

"Don't consider me your driver" He minded.

"I am just considering you my husband" She smiled lightly.

"Don't consider that too" He looked straight at the building.

"Reality can't be changed. You and me are bound to be together. We were meant to be together only" She said effortlessly what came into her mind.

"We won't be together forever" He reminded her.

"I understand that but that doesn't mean you aren't going to pick me up. I am your responsibility anyway" She smiled at the end.

"Alright" He nodded glancing her smiling face. Why was she used to smile after every second. He got irritated.

"At least you can say 'Best of luck' to me" She suggested friendly.

He glanced her with his mysterious eyes. His lips pressed together, not uttered a single word. He took her attention in the unexpected way. She never thought she would loose herself by just looking in to his eyes.