Epilogue

Badr caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. She was lying on her belly, face resting on the soft pillow, hands wrapped around the pillow, facing him she was so close to him.

"I can't get enough of you" He leaned down at her naked back and peppered a few kisses there.

"Do you have any idea for how many days you didn't let me touch you?" He moved back, rested his head on the pillow, facing her he asked softly.

She shook her head.

"Three weeks" He told her. His eyes held so much emotions in his eyes. He counted the days he spent restlessly.

"You deserved it" She mumbled.

"No doubt. I deserved that punishment. If you haven't treated me the way you did I wouldn't have realized my mistakes. I would treat you the same way I have been. You saved our relationship" He said caressing her hair.

"I still can't believe you have changed" She stated unbelievably.

"I am. Sweetheart!" He held her hands and kissed her finger tips lovingly.

"I hope you will stay same and won't make me regret my decision" She stated what was in her heart.

"Never. I can't live without you Eiliyah! I won't make my life difficult again. I will try to give you all happiness of the world. Just give me some time. Just ignore my mistake if I do any. I promise I will try to be a good husband" He squeezed her hand for assurance.

"A mistake again and you will be out of my life" She reminded him.

"You are fierce" He bite his lower lip to control his smile.

"You deserve someone fierce only" She smiled.

"I know how to handle fire" He chuckled and pulled her towards him. She released a soft chuckle. He captured her lips once again in a passionate kiss which led them to another love making session.

They spent the night in each other arms. Unlike the nights they had already spent together it was filled with love.

"Good morning!" Badr kissed her head from the back.

"Good morning!" She wished him doing her makeup.

"Aj to mera uthane ka dil hi nahi kar raha tha" He said to her, combing his hair.

(Today I didn't want to wake up)

"Work is important" She passed him a little smile.

"So is my life. I am glad tomorrow is sunday. We can lay in bed for whatever time we want" He was happy as the weekend was the corner.

"Stop dreaming and get ready" She patted his arm.

"Dreaming. I will show you tomorrow" He smirked holding her from the back.

"Stop it Badr! I have to get ready" She protested in his arms.

"You are already ready. You look beautiful. What else do you want?" He asked looking at their reflection into the mirror.

She kept looking at their reflection without saying anything. Badr was watching her face in the mirror. He could understand she was overwhelmed by his nice behavior, he hadn't been this sweet to her ever.