R E A D

Aslamo alaikum/Hi!

My dear readers I have started a new book named 'Storm of Love'. This is the synopsis:

The story unfolds against the backdrop of both a village and the bustling city. The narrative intricately weaves a tale of love and hate involving seven compelling characters whose destinies are intertwined.

In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural traditions and societal expectations.

Meanwhile, in the chaotic city, Shahneela, a spirited business woman, finds herself entangled in a complex web of relationships with Dayan and Tashfeen, each harboring their own secrets.

As the characters' lives intersect, the novel explores the profound impact of love, betrayal, and societal norms. The contrasting settings of the village and the city serve as a metaphor for the characters' internal conflicts, highlighting the clash between tradition and modernity.

The tale delves into the complexities of human emotions, cultural dynamics, and the struggle for individual identity in the face of societal pressures.

If you like my short stories then you will be going to love this book. I will be focusing more on this new book because I am too invested in this story right now. So join me in this journey. I hope you guys will check it out.

Keep reading🤍