Eiliyah tied his tie, Badr was busy combing his thick black hair. In the morning, he used to have her in the room when he gets ready for office. He had surely made his habits worse after marriage.

Badr looked at the face of his wife. She seemed disturbed. He remembered the painful things he said to her last night.

For a moment, he felt bad for uttering that nonsense.

He rested his hands on her back and pushed her body to himself. Leaning down at her face, he captured her lips. His one hand cupped her face as he deepened the kiss, the other one wrapped around her waist.

Moving back, he caressed her cheek.

"I will see you in the evening" He mumbled huskily, pressing his lips to her ear.

Eiliyah didn't say anything.

They both went downstairs together for breakfast. Mama and Baba were already present there. She smiled at them.

"Meri piyari beti!" Ahmed raised from his seat to kiss her forehead. He came from Karachi yesterday night.

(My beautiful daughter!)

"Baba ap ki chaheti beti ke sath ap ka apna saga beta bhi khara hy" Badr told him mischievously.

(Baba with your beautiful daughter, also your own son is standing)

"Cheeky boy" Ahmed held him in a warm embrace.

They had their breakfast in a warm environment. Badr was discussing business with her father. She herself was talking to her mother in law who was telling her about the yesterday's party.

At that point, Eiliyah felt everything was perfect but in reality it wasn't. His parents knew about his behavior to her to some extent. Badr intentionally never misbehaved with her in front of anyone, including his parents. She never understood what he exactly wanted.

...

In the evening, Ahmed arranged a get together for his business friends. She was fully dressed for the evening. She was meeting the guests when Badr arrived home. He was again late today. She didn't know if he was the only worked in the company who had all responsibilities.

She was standing in the hallway, with a girl of her age, talking to her. She was smiling when Badr's eyes fell at her. She was looking breathtaking.

Her black dress suited her well.

She was looking beautiful in her skin.

He always let her down by saying painful things to her, about her skin color and poor background but one thing he never admitted to her that she was beautiful.

He eyed her, pointing towards upstairs. She silently followed him to their bedroom.

"Why are you late?" She asked.

"I was busy in office obviously!" He hated this question she loved him asking.

As they entered the bedroom, he closed to door behind them and pinned her to the door. Without saying anything he crashed his lips at her. He wildly kissed her making her senseless.

"We have guests at home" She reminded him.

He nodded at her silently and wiped off her smudged lipstick. She was done with her lipstick touch up when he came into the room dressed in a black dinner suit.

"We are twinning. You did it intentionally han!" He chuckled looking at their reflection in the mirror.

"It was not intentional" She didn't lie.