Hello everyone!

I am updating after so long. I just did not feel like writing anything in the past few weeks. Has anyone missed me?🥹

Zohal wiped her face with her trembling fingers. She was shocked at what happened with her. Her heart was aching. Her mind was full of questions. She left her house in hope of making a beautiful home with a man who crushed her dreams under his feet in no time. Her future was at stake?

She felt hatred towards her husband who seemed like a monster to her.

What would she do now?

She didn't had a supportive family at her back. Her family wasn't going to do anything for her. They were done with her by marrying her to this mysterious man who also hurt her like everyone else.

Why she didn't get love all her life?

Her heart was screaming for the answers that nobody was able to give her. Especially this man who behaved in such an uncivilized manner to her.

Zohal looked around in the room. She was standing in a small sitting area which had an open kitchen at one corner, beside the kitchen there was a door to the room in which Zarrar disappeared. It was the only bedroom in the small cottage. There was another small door, next to the bedroom. It must be a bathroom.

In front of the open kitchen, a few chairs, a small sofa and a table were lying in the middle of the sitting space. A large glass window at the other corner opened into the dark world outside.

A cracking sound appeared in the deadly silence. Zarrar stood at the door of his bedroom. His gaze met with her who was still standing at the same place he left her.

"What's my mistake?" She asked him.

He changed into a black trousers and a black sweater. Ignoring her, he averted his gaze from her and opened the door of the bathroom.

Zohal starred at his back. She shuddered as he closed the door with a thud.

"What's my mistake!!!" She mumbled to herself.

She was feeling cold now. The temperature was getting low as the night passing. She removed her jewelery and put it on the wooden table. She walked to her bag which was lying beside the main door. She took out her sleeping suit. Her hands swiftly removed her dupatta and released her hair from the bun.

Zarrar entered the living room. He found her, standing near the sofa, her hands holding clothes and her long hair falling on her shoulder. She also looked up at him.

"I won't share my room with you. This is your space. Help yourself. Get a place to sleep and do not disturb me" He spat before disappearing into his room again.

The night passed with restlessness. She laid down on the sofa, curling her legs to her chest. She had nothing else to cover herself from the harsh winter's cold except her wool shawl. She also wore her coat over her sweater but it wasn't enough to warm her. She couldn't find a heater there and the fireplace was out of woods.

She didn't want to face that heartless man who didn't even think twice that how will she pass night without anything warm. She was confused at his harsh behavior. Why he married her? She wasn't getting peace.

She didn't know what time she slept. In the morning, Zarrar came out of his space. His eyes found a delicate figure curled up on the sofa. Her eyes were closed. Her long hair adorned her face.