"Don't cry!" He removed her hands and cupped her face in his both hands.

"I am sorry for my words. I won't say them again" He said looking into her eyes.

"You do mean your words" She mumbled.

"I never liked this color ever than I am loving it now. I don't have any problem with your color Eiliyah! How could I not like it when it's the one I burn to touch. My hands ache to hold you. My lips desires to feel you.

I have realized everyone is beautiful. And you are the prettiest for me" He pecked her lips.

Moved his lips to her jaw, to her ear.

"I desire you sweetheart and trust me men don't desire the woman they don't like" He muttered in her ear.

"It's always easy for men. To commit mistakes and give justifications but don't repent" She pushed him away.

"I will try not to hurt you again" He asked softly.

"I am sleepy. I am going to bed" She told him seriously.

"Eiliyah!" He held her hand but she jerked it away.

"I am wasted" He muttered walking into the dressing room.

When he came back into the room dressed in black trousers and black west, his eyes found her lying at the edge of the bed.

"Khana bhi nahi pucha aj" He asked her sitting next to her.

(You didn't even ask my food today)

"It's in fridge. You can help yourself" She said covering her face with her arm.

He kept sitting there for sometime, looked at her leisurely. Then he switched off the lights in the room and walked to his side of the bed.

Moments later she felt him putting a comforter on her body.

"Ye ly ke so or raat me khenchana mat. Neend kharab kar deti ho!" He muttered lightly.

(Take it and don't snatch it during the night like always. You disturb my sleep)

She didn't reply him nor he said anything again. After few minutes, she heard his heavy breathing sound. He must have tired enough.

She couldn't sleep.

Her heart and mind were overwhelmed.

She was tossing in the bed when an arm encircled her waist. In his deep sleep, he had put his arm around her. He was used to do it. She was facing him. She removed his arm violently which felt her like a snake today.

"Kia hy" He mumbled opening his eyes slowly.

(What's the matter)

Eiliyah stared at him who had closed his eyes again. He wasn't an easy person to wake up.

...

Badr looked at the bed in the mirror reflection where Eiliyah was still sleeping soundly. He pulled a drawer of the dressing table and shut it loudly intentionally to wake her up.

Eiliyah stirred in her sleep but didn't open her eyes. She knew very well that he was intentionally making a noise.

"Eiliyah!!" He called her name to wake her up.

"Uthna nahi hy kia aj" He kept saying.

(Won't you wake up today)

She didn't reply him and kept lying at her place with face covered with comforter.