Eiliyah looked at him, who was busy on his laptop with no remorse. He never regretted his words and behavior.

Would he ever?

She stood in front of the dressing table with moist eyes. Her eyes were fixed at her reflection in the mirror. She wasn't blinking her eyes. She stared into herself.

His words were echoing around her.

She slowly removed her jewelry. Her eyes stuck to a platinum ring in her ring finger. It was her wedding gift from him, which he gave her on their wedding night. It was a mere liability too just like herself.

She smiled painfully and removed the ring from her finger harshly. She didn't want to wear it anymore.

She had given her best to work out this relationship but it wasn't of any use yet and she was getting tired now. Everything has a limit and her patience level was at its end point now.

As she entered the room, dressed in a black silk night gown, her eyes found him lying on the bed. His eyes were covered with his arm but he noticed her presence quickly.

"What took you so long? I was waiting for you" He removed his arm and looked at her who was standing in front of the dressing table.

She didn't bother to reply. She picked up a moisturizer bottle and pumped the product on her palm.

"Sunai nahi diya tumhain" He spoke up little louder this time to gain her attention.

(Haven't you heard me)

"No" She mumbled softly and started messaging the product on her face.

He threw the cushion on the empty side of the bed in annoyance.

She did her night routine and walked to her side of the bed. She just sat down when he moved closer to her.

"Mera sir dabao. Dard kara dia hy tumne" He muttered resting his head on her lap.

(Massage my forehead, it's aching because of you)

She watched his face. His charming brown eyes were closed. He lay his head on her lap like nothing happened between them a few minutes ago.

She shook her head at his audacity.

"Dabao bhi" He muttered once again with closed eyes.

(Do it)

She sighed at herself. She couldn't move his head away even if she wanted to. She hadn't reached this stage yet but she was going there soon.

"Bat bat py jhagra karna zaroori hai" She uttered her thoughts out. She wasn't going to be silent anymore. She had already decided it.

(Is it necessary to fight every time)

"Main nahi karta jhagra na hi mujhy koi shoq hy tum sy jhagrane ka. Tum khud tang karti ho mujhy" He mumbled with closed eyes.

(I don't fight with you nor I have any desires to do so. It's you who always annoys me)

"Move away from me. I want to sleep" All she wanted was to push him away.

"Acha na, daba do please" He requested softly.

(Okay. Please message my forehead)

Reluctantly, she placed her thin fingers on his forehead.

As her fingers did their magic to his forehead. He felt weariness slowly leaving his body. He was feeling peace in his mind and soul.

"Where is your ring?" He asked suddenly, watching her face.

She didn't expect him to notice its absence.

"I removed it in bathroom" She didn't tell him she didn't feel like wearing it.

"Ainda main tumhara hath us angoothi sy khali na dekhoon" He ordered seriously.

(I don't want to see your finger empty next time)

"Why?" She asked rebelliously.

"Kia matlab kyu. Wo tumhari wedding ring hy. Tumhain har waqt pehn ke rakhi chahie" He watched her unbelievably.

(What do you mean by why. It's your wedding ring. You should wear it all the time)

Why didn't she understand a simple thing. Is she expected any scientific reason for this? He thought.

"Okay" She mumbled, unable to understand the reason.

Why should she wear it as if this marriage had brought much happiness into her life.

"Main ny di thi wo ring tumhain. Hamesha sambhal ke rakhna ussy" He again closed his eyes, said possessively.

(I gave it to you. Always take care of it)

He wrapped his arms around her back and pushed his face to her belly leaving her awestruck.

She was still at her place not knowing what to do next.

"Baloo main ungliyan chalao na" He requested softly nudging his face to her belly.

(Move your fingers in my hair)

She gave him what he wanted. She slowly moved her fingers in his thick black hair.

"Tum pagal kar do gi mujhy" He mumbled.

(You will make me insane)

After a few minutes, he moved his head to his pillow and closed his eyes. He went into deep slumber in no time.

She turned off the lights, laid down at her side. Eyes away from his face, she was watching the moon outside the window.

It was mesmerizing night of full moon. The moon looked beautiful, glowing with its glory, it covered everything in beauty.

Badr, was as beautiful as a full moon but his flaws weren't beautiful or acceptable as the moon's.

He surely needed to change his behavior otherwise things were going to be changed from her side.

..........................................................

How was it?

Eiliyah won't tolerate anything now. She already had faced enough. Let's see how things going to be changed or Badr gonna regret for rest of his life.

What does Badr exactly want? Confused person🤦‍♀️

Don't forget to vote ✨