Eiliyah's eyes were fixed at the dark sky which was filled with infinite stars. The glowing stars shined in the darkness. In the vastness of the sky there lies the pure beauty, moon.

It was past 10 pm. Badr had not came back from the office yet. Eiliyah looked at her mobile screen where she had sent him message about his whereabouts and he just replied 'coming' ages ago.

She was fed up of waiting for him. Where he used to go?

After a few minutes, she heard his footsteps in the room. She walked into the room closing the balcony door. He was lying on the bed with closed eyes, calling her name.

"EILIYAHHH" He kept calling her loudly.

"Aslamo alaikum" He greeted her immediately as he saw her walking through the balcony door.

"Kiya kar rahi thi tum. Kab se awazain dy raha hoon" He straighten up.

(Where were you. I was calling you)

"Why?"

"Kia matlab kyu. Tumhain pata hy na mujhy tum apny samny chahie hoti ho jab main office sy wapis aoon" He asked her in a boish accent, like he was longing for her.

(What do you mean why. You know I want to see the moment I come home)

She saw him silently. Sometimes his words would just make her heart fluttered. If only he was always sweet and caring instead of being rude to her.

"Come" He moved his hand forward in the air for her.

"Mere salam ka jawab bhi nahi diya aj" He complained, falling her onto the bed closer to him.

(Today you didn't even greet me back)

"Walekum salam! Where were you?" She asked in a normal tone.

"Office main tha or kaha jana hai mainy" He said lazily. His hands moved in her hair. Moving her hair back, revealing her neck he leaned down to press his lips there.

(I was in office where else I could be)

"Might be with some?" Her words stopped him in the middle.

"Sorry" He straighten up and asked in questioning way.

"Some woman" She stared at him.

Badr burst into laughter. He maintained his balance on his on arm and watched her for few moments.

"Oh my God! You are seriously jealous" He kept laughing but her stoic expressions made him shut his mouth.

"It isn't a joke" She claimed.

"Yeah It's not" He kept nodding his head.

"You checked my mobile phone yesterday. Didn't you get satisfy by peeking into it? Did you find some woman in it" He asked calmly.

Eiliyah's eyes widened in shock. She didn't know he would get the idea that she gone through his cell phone behind his back.

"Don't be shocked darling! How do you think, you will open the apps I hardly open and I wouldn't even notice that in my activity log. I do check my activity. Do I look dumb to you? You took pretty good advantage of my long shower and gone through all of my apps. Han!" He stared into her soul with his black eyes.

"I I.." She stammered, could make a lie.

"Why did you checked my mobile phone Eiliyah!" He asked seriously this time.

"I..I wanted to see if you have another woman in your life" She spilled the truth, for what else she could see it.

"You just asked me that yesterday and I replied to it. Wasn't it enough for you? Was it really needed to invade my privacy?" He asked in the same tone.