Epilogue

1 years later...

It was a cold winter evening in London. The chilled breath hung in the air, creating delicate misty patterns. People were clad in warm long coats.

The Thames River flowed quietly, its waters reflecting the shimmering lights of the city and the distant sound of Big Ben's chimes added a timeless charm to the cold evening.

Among many pedestrians, wrapped in thick coats walked along, they were walking on the London bridge. The held hands, fingers entwined, their hearts beat together.

"I wanted to say something to you for so long" Softly said, he took her attention.

"What?" She inquired, held his arm with her free hand.

"I am going to miss you so much" He looked so helpless.

She chuckled resting her head on his upper arm.

"You better be. Otherwise I will punish you" She raised her face to look at his face.

"What will you do?" He asked amusingly.

"I won't talk to you" She warned, hide her smile.

"Really? Can you live without talking to me? He asked, looking into her glistening eyes.

"No, I can't" She smiled.

"I can't live either" He leaned down and pressed his lips on her forehead. Maliha closed her eyes feeling his warmth.

"I will miss you too Burak!" She told him sadly.

One year ago, when Burak came to England, Maliha accepted his proposal. Their families agreed on the proposal.
The couple got married in Pakistan four months later. Due to Burak's official commitments, he delayed his visa process. They stayed in a long distance relationship.

Now he was going back to Pakistan after his short stay at his in laws house. He visited them to surprise his wife on her birthday.

Two weeks ago, Maliha was busy scrolling a social media app. Her mood wasn't happy as her husband wasn't replying her.

She was waiting for his call. He usually used to call her at this time.

Probably, he is busy somewhere, she thought.

The door of her room was opened and a figure entered in the room holding a cake and a bouquet of flowers in hands. The dim light of the candles illuminated the room.

"Burak!" She screamed when her eyes fell at his face.

"Happy birthday darling!" He wished her with a big bright smile on his face.

Maliha ran to him. He opened his arms still holding the things in his hands. She rested her head on his chest, wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Easy easy!" He laughed maintaining his balance. 

"What a surprise Burak!!!!" She exclaimed happily.

"I am very happy to make you happy" He kissed her forehead.

"You can't even imagine how happy I am" She raised her head and saw her loving husband's face.