Except her everyone was afraid of the professor, Ezad Murtaza.

"Today I will take your surprise test" He announced.

The pin drop silence was shattered by some low voices. Students were murmuring to each other.

"Silence" His one word was enough to silence them.

"I will ask questions from each one of you. I repeat, each one of you and will mark your attendance. Shut your books, gadgets and sit straight" He ordered with a stoic face.

Everyone worked upon his words as they knew about the consequences.

"Shaheer stand up" He asked the boy from the second row.

Ezad asked him about a question related to the lecture he delivered three days ago. The boy answered it very well.

"Perfect answer. Very good!" He appreciated him, nodding his head.

"Thank you Sir!" The boy smiled and sat down on his chair with a satisfied face.

"Zainab Munir" He called the second name.

Zainab stood up confidently. She also answered him correctly.

"Well done" He appreciated her and marked her present in the list.

He asked questions from a few other students. Most of them gave correct answers. One wasn't sure about his answer and kept confusing himself but Ezad cleared his concept and appreciated him for answering confidently.

Then his eyes caught his wife, who was already looking at him with puppy eyes.

'Baby! I won't let you take advantage of your innocent eyes in university' He mentally chuckled.

"Liyana Maryam" He called her name.

Liyana stood up at her place.

She listened carefully to his question. She tried to recall the lecture, he had given on this topic two days ago. She had understood it at that time, but now, when he was asking her a question, she was blank.

Completely blank.

"Your answer Madam" He used to call every female student Madam other than their names, especially when he wasn't very polite.

"I don't know Sir!" She spoke with embarrassment. Only she hadn't answered him till now. She felt bad about it.

"Do you know which topic is this question from?" He glared at her.

Why wasn't she able to answer a simple question?

"Yes" She told him the topic's name.

Thank God. At least she knew the topic name.

"Have you studied it?" She studied it, he knew it, why was he asking then?

She nodded her head in positive.

"Words Miss Maryam" He commanded.

"Yes Sir! I have studied it" She said confidently.

"Then why aren't you able to answer a simple question that I am asking you?" He bombarded another question at him.

Liyana mentally screamed at him. Why was he talking so rudely to her?

He could have said it nicely.

"I forget it Sir!" She replied

"Get out of my class" He ended the discussion with her. It was his class decorum. He couldn't break it. If he was punishing other students, she deserved punishment too.