chapter 1. Rathore Mansion

So lovely people let's get started with the story
Har har, Mahadev 🙏

Delhi city is the capital of our country which people also call the city of dreams.

A palace-like house away from the city, in front of which the nameplate was written 'Rathore Mansion'

So this is the home of the Rathore family. Rathore family is a well-known family in the city and one of the richest families in the country. The Rathore family is highly respected. It is a well-known rich family

morning time Rathore mansion

In the garden of Rathore Mansion, which was very nice and beautiful, two people were sitting, one was Jeevan Ji and the other was his wife Urmila Ji. Both of them were talking and sipping tea.

Today was Sunday so everyone was at home.

Manmohan ji and Abhay came, they both sat at some distance from him and started talking, they were talking related to their business.

So Ajay was playing in the garden with the children along with him were Yug Aradhana Sanaya and Ayansh.

Aradhana liked to study very much, so she was sitting and studying while the other three children were playing with Ajay Ji.

Ajay "Yug son, throw the ball here.

They were playing football. As soon as Yug started throwing the ball, Ansh noted that we would tell Ayansh today itself so that you guys don't get confused, I snatched the ball from his hands.

Yug shouted angrily, "Ansh, return my ball.

Excerpt "It is not yours, I have taken it first.

Yug " Sanu Sanaya, come here, you tickle her and I will speak with her hands.

Ajay "This is cheating.

Ugh "Little daddy just shut up you don't understand anything.

Ansh "Dad, please explain this, I have said it, first I have taken the ball.

Both of them started fighting over this matter and little Sanaya ran away with the ball and Ajay Ji helped her to run away.

After some time, when both of them looked around, they did not see anyone there. Seeing this, both of them became very angry and shouted together, "Sanu, return the bowl, otherwise we will not leave you today."

Just then Aradhana came there and holding both of their ears said, "You both disappear from here quietly, otherwise I will get angry and I will burn you both to ashes."

Both of them touched their ears with their hands and while massaging them said, "Aaru Didu, why do you take the side of that little Sanu every time?

Aradhana "Because you two bother him."

"Nobody bothers her, she bothers us and daddy too," Yug teased.

Aradhana "Go and study quietly. Tomorrow your homework will be checked and don't forget that after 1 hour you both have to leave for tuition also."

Saying this, Aradhana went away and started her studies, while Ansh made a face and said, "Tell me one thing friend, why is there so much sadness in our lives?"

Yug, "You are right, everyone else is happy except us, for now I will not leave that little Sanu."

Yug "Yes friend, I had forgotten. Let's find him."

Then both of them went inside, now both of them were talking in a way that no one understood, looking at them no one could say that both of them were small children who were just 7 years old.

Now let's talk about them, Ansh is cute in appearance and healthy too, the same era has changed and is cute.

Aradhana is a little dark but her features are very sharp, she is also very beautiful and she mostly concentrates on her studies.

So let's talk about Sanaya, she is very naughty and along with that, she is very cute. She is the youngest but her short hair like Golu Molu falls on her face from the front which makes her even cuter.

Then the same Jeevan ji and Urmila Jeevan were smiling at the children, then Urmila ji said, "The rest of me is fine and by the grace of God my grandsons and granddaughters are also there, but I always worry about Ved and Aayu, I don't know when they will both live." Will be able to become normal like these children."

Jeevan Ji consoled him and said, "Don't worry, everything will be fine with time."Then Urmila ji, remembering something, said, "Yes, I forgot to tell you. I was saying that you should ask Mahant ji once to come to our house next week. I am going to show him the horoscope of Vedas and talk to him about it." I want to ask something."

Jeevan ji agreed and then both of them started talking.

So the same Manmohan and Abhay who were talking about business were also smiling at the mischievousness of those children, then Manmohan said, "Sometimes I think that I wish I could have seen Ved like this, I had never seen his childishness with the children. Haven't seen him playing with."

Abhay said smilingly, "Don't worry brother, everything will be fine with time. Now just look at Aayu, he also follows in her footsteps. Now we have faith only in God."

Then Manmohan said smilingly, "But I have full faith in Ajay that he will leave no stone unturned to spoil the children." Hearing this, both of them started laughing