ch 38 - "A Passionate Kiss."

In the villa of Veda,

Hearing what Little Eva said, everyone started looking at her with surprise. Ved's face became even harsher than before. Then he angrily looked at Little Eva with his burning eyes.

So little Eva was still looking at Bluetus with complete happiness and Bluetus  was also looking at both of them one by one with his yellow eyes….

Then suddenly in anger Ved pulled little Eva towards himself and said harshly - "After today you will never meet her again..."

Hearing his words, suddenly Little Eva started looking towards him and the same Blutus was also looking at her Without thinking anything further and without giving time to anyone, Ved picked up little Eva in his lap and proceeded towards his room. Along with this, he also signaled something to Vishal and Vishal understood the signal and Blutus. Started taking him away from there but he was not ready to move from there.

Then, without turning, Ved said, “Blutus go….”

Hearing her words, Blutus suddenly roared loudly as if saying that it is okay, I am leaving, but next time please introduce me to Sundari again and went away from there saying this.

Here little Eva started crying in Ved's arms but Ved took her to his room.

He made Little Eva sit on the bed and himself sat next to her. Little Eva said again - "Vedu, why did you send him, we had to meet him."

Ved looked at him and said - "I told you that you will not meet him now."

Little Eva made her small mouth even smaller and asked - "But why Vedu…."

This time Ved held her face and said - "Didn't I tell you earlier that you are not allowed to touch anyone?"

After listening to him, Little Eva started thinking about something and then she said innocently - "But we didn't even touch him, he came to us on his own. It's true."

Now Ved left her face and made her sit on his lap, narrowed his eyes and said - "Okay then who was asking her to do anything?"

When little Eva heard him, she quickly closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. At this time she was looking even more cute.

But Ved was still staring at him.

Then suddenly little Eva opened her eyes and start  thinking something said - "Vedu, we were telling him to do something to you."

Hearing her words, Ved started staring at her with even narrower eyes, then after thinking something, a devilish smile appeared on his face and he said - "Okay then, let's do it."

Little Eva did not understand what to do after listening to him, then she bent down and gave a small baby kiss on Veda's cheeks and went away….

Ved looked at him and said - "Well, you were talking about this someone...

Little Eva innocently asked, “Someone calls it….”

Ved brought her closer to him and said - "No, I don't want this one, I will tell someone what it is called…."

Hearing his words, before Little Eva could understand anything, Ved placed his hard lips on her soft lips and started kissing her slowly. Little Eva was looking at him with her big eyes.

Ved closed her eyes with his hands and made her lie down gently on the bed and held her palms in his hands. As soon as this happened, Little Eva started writhing but there was no effect on Ved, he was abusing every corner of her mouth. And little Eva was writhing and he was kissing her very passionately,Ved bit her palm and was caressing her hair. Little Eva was now having difficulty in breathing, so she started pushing Ved but it had no effect on Ved. After thinking for a while, Little Eva started pushing Ved with both her hands. Suddenly Ved caught hold of both her ears and started pulling she Left and started looking at her face….Little Eva was taking long breaths and Ved had seen her breathing. After some time, when Little Eva became normal, she said angrily at Ved - "Vedu, you are very dirty, you don't know how to do anything, this happens to some people.. ..

Caressing her lips with his hands, Ved said in a seductive voice - "Okay then who do you call someone...?"

Little Eva made a face and said - "You don't do it well, you don't know how, you start eating our lips. If you do like this, you will eat our lips in one day."

Hearing his innocent words, Ved kept looking at him for some time and then suddenly started laughing. Little Eva was seeing him laughing and she was also staring at him angrily….

After some time, when Ved calmed down, he said - "I will eat you only. Angel…."

Hearing Ved's words, suddenly a line of worry appeared on Little Eva's face and then she said - "No no, you don't eat us, otherwise how will we meet you..."

Veda was troubling him so he said - "You don't need to think too much, concentrate your little mind on studies."

Then both of them started eating food together, although little Eva was watching cartoons and Ved was feeding her.

Next morning,,

Then everyone got busy with their work. Ved dropped little Eva to school before going to college and then went to his college.

Today again all three entered the college but today the girls were not able to dare to see them because everyone was scared because of yesterday and the three girls who were trying to woo the three boys yesterday were nowhere to be found today. It was not visible...

Just then a girl was standing there who probably had not come today. She looked at Ved and said - "Oh God, what a surprise, man, just like a hero..."

Then the girl standing next to him said – “Forget it, Neha had also tried yesterday and today she is nowhere to be seen….”

The girl foolishly said, "I can't see it."

Then the other girl said again - "No one knows what it means, quietly concentrate on your studies, understood.Slowly the days started passing and everyone remained busy in their studies. Yesterday was Ishita's birthday, so now everyone was busy in preparations. Hukum Sa and Hukum Rani Sa were also going to come in the night and everyone else was preparing to surprise Ishita at night. Were engaged...

So that's all for today, it's Sunday so a short chapter because I have work and how did you like the chapter, do tell me by commenting.