ch 47 - Anger, possessiveness, and romance is romance.

Now forward,

Everyone had left from there and were now with their respective wives.

Bhavin had brought Shanaya to his hotel, although he also had his bungalow which he had taken, but still he lived at Gopal's house because he had a separate relationship with Gopal and Alka and he also loved all three of them very much. Were..

Shanaya was very angry with Bhavin, she was not talking to him, no matter on the way, Bhavin took her to the room which was his room and he used to come here and attend his meetings.

Shanaya was still sitting with her mouth full and she wanted Bhavin to convince her   Bhavin also knew this very well, so he made Shanaya sit on the bed and himself also sat near her.

Then he lovingly touched Shanaya's face and said - 'Shanu, are you angry with me??

Shanaya turned her eyes away and said - "Who am I to get angry with you? Anyway, I had   told you in the morning   itself that first of all you should come and see if you agree with me."

Bhavin said with a very serious expression - "This matter is very serious and I feel that I will have to get to the bottom of this matter. Yes, the thing is that if I had come at that time, then how would I surprise you and this thing you know." You also know how much you liked my coming there at that time.

Shanaya averted her eyes but seeing her like this, Bhavin was finding it difficult to control herself because she had not yet removed her dress and her make-up due to which she was still looking very beautiful. Bhavin looked at Shanaya's face with her eyes. He turned to the side and said, "Okay, sorry, now I will not make such a mistake."

Bhavin had said this by holding her ears and making an innocent face which Shanaya could not do.

She looked at him smilingly and said - "This is the last time, after this I will not talk to you."

Bhavin also quickly nodded her head and then took out a small box from her pocket took out a ring from it and put it in Shanaya's hands.

Shanaya became very happy when she saw that ring, then she looked towards Bhavin and said - "Oh my God, it is so beautiful but what is it for??

While kissing his hands, Bhavin said, "This is a small gift from me because today you made me proud."

Shanaya smiled and looked at her. Bhavin was looking at her with his intense eyes at this time. He pulled Shanaya towards himself by holding her waist and said - "Shanu, don't torment me anymore nor disturb me."

This was the only time where Shanaya would get shy and bowed her head.

And Bhavin moved closer to her and placed his lips on her lips, kissing her very passionately and taking Shanaya's tongue in his mouth and licking it like a lollipop.

Shanaya was also supporting him, after some time Bhavin picked her up in his lap took her to the bed made her lie down and came on top of her. He was still kissing her lips and with one hand he was touching her breast. Was caressing.

Shanaya was also enjoying her kiss. After some time, Bhavin started kissing her neck. He lifted Shanaya to sit and started opening her clothes. She was sitting with her head down. Bhavin slowly took off her clothes, although he removed her clothes only. Had taken down the upper ones.

After taking off all the clothes, he started looking at her breasts carefully and then suddenly started kissing her. Shanaya let out a long sigh.

Bhavin was kissing her very fast and Shanaya was sitting holding her hair in her fist. After some time, when Bhavin felt that he could not control himself, he left Shanaya lay down next to her and took a deep breath. Started taking.