Chapter 3 - Punishment and the Princess...

Rathore Mansion,

In Veda's room,

Sanaya was standing in front of him with her head down and Ved was looking at her angrily.

Sometimes Ayushman came forward and said - "Sanu, tell Ved Bhaiya what has happened."

Sanaya said in fear - "We both were playing downstairs and Yug bhaiya and Ansh bhaiya were also playing with me. Dad was also playing with us, then I came away from there and now Yug bhaiya and Anshu bhaiya will beat me." .

Ayushmann said thinking, "Why will he kill you if you leave from there?"

Sanaya again lied and said, "Because they were stopping me and I did not listen to them."

Then Ved said in his cold voice - "And are you telling the truth??

Sanaya raised her face and started looking at him. She knew that if she lied and Ved found out, he would give her a huge punishment.

Still thinking, he said, "I hit his ball only once with my foot."

Ved knew that Shanaya was lying, so he looked towards Ayushmann and within some time, Yug and Ansh were standing in front of him with their heads bowed.

Ved-" Now tell me what happened there??

Ansh said courageously - "Brother Sanu was there with us and as soon as we went to take the ball, Sanu ran away from there with the ball."

Ved looked at Sanaya and said – “Are you saying the truth??

Sana again lied and said - "No brother, both of them are lying."

This time Yug shouted, "Don't lie, you ran away with the ball."

On this Ayushmann shouted and said - "Shut up, both of you, why do you two argue with her, she is younger than both of you and if it is so, then I will ask everyone standing there right now."

Sanaya knew that everyone there would not favor her but Aradhana always spoke the truth which remained true so she was a little scared.

After some time, Aradhana was there and she told everyone the truth. ,

Now Sanaya was standing with her head down and both Ansh and Yug were smiling at each other, which Ved was able to see clearly.

Ved said - "From today for a week, all three of you will not go anywhere to play, you will only study and will not talk to each other."

All three of them looked at him with surprise. This was the specialty of all three of them, they always used to fight but all three of them lived together. Ved stared at all three of them and then all three of them went away from there. Ayushman understood very well that all three of them were Will talk to each other again hiding from Ved. ,

After some time, Ved's maternal uncle Sanjeev and his son Anay also left from there.

The day passed like this and night came, everyone was having dinner but Ansh Yug and Sanaya were not talking to each other because Ved was sitting there. Ved was always sitting on the head chair and on the head chair in front of him His grandfather used to sit.

Food was being served to everyone. As soon as Madhuri ji went to put food in Ved's plate, Ved stopped her there by showing his hand. She too did not say anything and placed the plate on the table. She had tears in her eyes and went away from there. ..

Seeing him like this, anger filled Manmohan ji's eyes and he reprimanded Ved and said - "Don't you have even the slightest manners to talk to your mother?"

But Ved did not respond to his words and continued having his dinner. Manmohan ji also got up and left from there, everyone else also had their breakfast and everyone went to their respective rooms.

Ved and Ayushmann's rooms were next to each other, everyone else also went to their respective rooms.

Ansh, Yug and Sanu's rooms were close to each other or it can be said that there was a room for all three in a big room in which the beds of all three of them were placed at different places. Ansh and Yug were sitting together and Sanu was sitting in his bed. She was secretly watching them from the bed.

Because all three of them had a habit of talking till late night, then Yug said - "You know, after telling you so much today, he whispered something in her ear and then both of them started laughing.

So the same Sanaya was watching them from her blanket. She also felt like listening to their words but the poor girl was not able to listen.

After some time, both of them again talked like this and started laughing. Now Sanaya could not tolerate it at all, so she got up from her bed and went to them and said - "I am talking to both of you and I am Ved Bhai." I will not complain to both of you that you have talked to me, will you both talk to me?

Yug and Ansh looked at each other's faces and then said - "We are also talking to you but you will not tell this to Ved Bhai, right?"

Sanaya shook her head in the negative and then all three hugged each other and started talking again. After all, all three were children. They thought that Ved would not know anything, but Ved knew every detail of them. ..

So the same Ved was working on his laptop in his room. Ved had insomnia due to which he could not sleep. He used to stay awake till late night and do his work.

In the same house, which did not look very good but was not small either, a woman and a man were sitting and talking.

Woman: Why haven't these people come yet?

Man-" He will be arriving soon. Bhai Saheb had said that he will be arriving soon.

Woman: How do you think we will be able to fulfill the responsibility, princess?

Man: "We owe a lot to Hukum. If I can't repay even this debt, then what use will I be to them?"

Woman-" You are right. Then there came the sound of the car stopping outside and both of them started looking at each other's face and then both of them quickly came out from there.

Who do you think this princess will be??