Ch 12 - Our Vedu" and "angel you are so pretty and innocent....

Gopal's house,

Ved had come to meet Little Eva because he wanted to see her.

When Gopal saw, he was surprised that he had seen Ved taking care of little Eva but he did not know that Ved would come to his house at night to see her and the biggest thing is that how did he know the address of her house? He was not a normal child and he was so different from other children.

Gopal was busy in his own thoughts when Vishal said - "Maybe you didn't hear what the boss said...

Gopal came to his senses and said, "Yes, come inside, she is inside, right now eating."

Ved did not say anything and went inside. Vishal also went with him. Gopal took him to Little Eva. When Ved saw her, his eyes became small because Alka was feeding him with her hands and she was eating while watching Doraemon. Ishi and Pillu were also eating next to her.

Ved said in his mind – “lazy girl….”

Before Gopal could say anything, Ved looked at little Eva and said – “angel….”

Hearing his voice, everyone started looking towards him, Vishal was quite surprised to hear such a voice from his boss because Ved had said this very lovingly, while little Eva, when she saw him, started seeing happiness in her eyes, now in her mouth. She had food due to which her mouth was swollen and she was looking very cute,She saw Ved, she had to go to him but how could she go, so while sitting there, she raised her hand so that Ved could lift her in his lap….

And that's what happened, Ved went to her and gently lifted her in his lap so that she would not feel pain. Everyone else started looking at her with surprise. Alka started looking at Gopal because she did not know this boy and anyway she Little Eva could not give herself to anyone but Gopal gave her the signals of his eyesWhen asked to keep quiet, Alka started looking at both of them calmly.Little Eva saw Ved at that time she was very happy and could also see the happiness on his face and started trying to speak innocently but there was still food in her mouth due to which her voice was not clearly understood Ved Caressing her face she said softly - "Angel, finish your food first, I am here…."

Saying this, he took her and sat on a nearby chair and started looking at Gopal's entire house. His house was not very big, it was small but every facility was available in the house. Ved was able to see all this very well. ..
Just then, while finishing the food in her mouth, little Eva said to Veda with innocence and giggles – “You have come to see us….”

Ved looked at the little girl sitting in his lap and slowly shook his head in no.

Due to his answer, little Eva's happy little face withered and she started struggling to get down from his lap. When Ved saw her doing this, he asked - "What are you doing angel..."

Little Eva looked at Veda and said angrily at Veda, puffing up her little puffy face and saying - "When you have not come to meet us, then why should we sit on your lap..."

Everyone started laughing at her foolishness and Ved started staring at her, while Vishal thought in his mind - "I can't believe that how can a child talk to the boss like this? This girl is definitely a little firecracker and a big bombshell." ..

Holding little Eva even more tightly in his lap, Ved said – “Stay quiet….”

Little Eva again looked at Ved and said innocently and threateningly to Ved - "So you have come to meet us only?" Ved shook his head helplessly. Little Eva became happy and happily sat in Ved's lap. ..

Then Alka looked at Veda and said - "Son, you eat something, I will bring something for you."

Ved gave a simple answer – “No….”

Then Ishi looked around and said - "You have come alone Ansh Yug and your brothers have not come...

Ved looked at him but did not say anything, then Vishal said - "No son, they did not come, they were asleep...

Ishi's face became sad because she had become very good friends with Ansh and Yug and also with Ayu.

Then little Eva looked at Ved and then looked at him innocently and said - "You know our puppy has arrived today, wait let's introduce you to him today…."

Having said this, she called Pillu like her and asked Ved to see her. When Ved saw, there was a white colored puppy near her feet who was staring at her as if saying - "My friend in your lap." Ved looked at him but did not say anything….

Then he remembered that yesterday Little Young had told him that he looked like his puppy, did it really? Then he started looking carefully at that puppy, then Little Eva, introducing both of them, said - "This is my puppy and then the puppy." Looking towards her she said - "And this is Pillu…."
Kept that box there and opened it….When Little Eva and Ishi saw that box, their eyes became big with surprise and started shining because there was only chocolate filled fairy in it. Then Little Eva started talking again and got down from Ved's lap. When Ved saw her doing this, he asked her more. Holding her tightly, Ved looked at little Eva and said, "Angel, all this is for you.But from this you will eat only one chocolate every day….Little Eva pouted again and said - "Then you take it, why should we eat only one, we will eat two in the morning and two in the evening..."

Ved did not stare at Little Eva and saw that this girl was not saying much in front of him. He looked at Vishal and said in his cold voice - "Take her away from here..."

Gopal and Alka were watching all this. When Vishal heard this, he started coming near the box without commenting anything else. When little Eva saw him coming, she got scared. She thought that Vishal was really going to take away all the chocolates, so she He looked towards Ved and took his face in his small hands and smiled innocently at VedShe said - "Vedu please, we will eat only one chocolate. Promise. Please stop that brother."When Ved looked at Vishal, Vishal stopped there, after some time Ved met him and came out and sat in his car.

After coming to Rathore Mansion, he went to his room but he could not sleep so easily, so he sat near the sketch board with his colors and started painting remembering Little Eva.
Ved loved painting very much. Beautifully painted Little Eva and then looking at that paintingThen she said-"angel you are so pretty and innocent…."After this, he covered the painting and then went to bed but Ved was not able to sleep, he used to sleep less and that is why he used to get very angry.

Please do vote 🥺 give some beautiful comments to my story 🤭  thanks you so much for loving my story ❤️