ch 48 - Romance" and "Vedu don't hurt us....

Now forward,

Here, Ayu had come to Ved's private villa with Ishi, although he also had a private bungalow of his own, but this time he had come to Ved's villa only. Both the brothers had separate floors. Ayu went to the third floor with Ishi...

He removed Ishi from his lap and made her sit on the bed. He sat in front of her and started looking at her face. At this time he was looking at Ishi with great passion and Ishi was sitting shyly with her face down.

Ayu scanned Ishita's body from top to bottom and Ishita's face had become like a red tomato. At last Ayu's eyes stopped at her breasts which were moving up and down due to her fast breathing. Now Ayu was beginning to control herself. When Ishi saw her eyes, she immediately kept her hands On her chest.
But Aayu did not seem happy with her doing this, he removed Ishita's hands brought her closer to himself and said in a seductive voice - "Doll, you can't do this because this is my right."

Ishi looked at Ayu's face for a while. She was not able to understand what he meant, but as soon as she understood what Ayu was saying, her face fell and she became even more shy. Ayu pointed her finger at He held Ishita's chin and looked up at her face.

Then caressing Ishita's lips with one of his thumbs, he said in a magnetic voice - "doll, when I am in front of you, look at me and just look at me, look up."

When Ishi raised her eyes and looked at Ayu, she was able to see her desires for herself in Ayu's eyes.

He again shyly bowed his face but Ah was still looking at her face.

He slowly put his face inside Ishita's neck and started kissing her on the neck slowly. Aayu does this. Ishi's hand tightened on his shirt and he let out a long breath.

Aayu was slowly kissing her neck and opening the zip of her dress from behind. As soon as his hands went to Ishita's back, Ishita shuddered and said softly - "Ayu Ayu Aa... Can you tell me how I was looking today?

Hearing her words, Ayu suddenly took his face from her neck and started looking at her face, which was taking long breaths with closed eyes. Ayu, rubbing his lips on her lips, said softly - "Doll, I am not going to tell you." I believe.

Now Ishi did not say anything, Ayu was now slowly caressing Ishita's naked back with her hands, then Ishita remembered something and as soon as she was about to speak, Ayu, placing a finger on her lips, said softly but with a little displeasure. -" Shhh doll don't disturb me and let me focus on my work understand...

Now Ishita did not say anything because she knew that if she said anything, Ayu would get angry, so she remained silent and allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

Now Ayu slowly removed all the clothes on her, Ishita's face had become even redder, and she quickly hid herself in Ayu's chest.
Ayu had also taken off his shirt and coat due to which he was able to feel Ishita's hug on his chest. He hugged Ishita even more tightly and this is how a sob came out of Ishi's mouth. Went ..

Ayu moved Ishita's hair to one side and slowly started kissing her shoulder. Ishita closed her eyes and just felt him, her hands moving on Ayu's back.

Now Aayu gradually started going wild and while kissing Ishi's neck, he was also giving her love bites.

Ishita was not able to say anything. Ayu was feeling that thing. Now while kissing, Ayu had come on her breasts.

Aayu looked at Ishita once and then laid her down on the bed and started kissing her lovingly.

Ishita was just feeling him with her eyes closed.

Ayu was being kissed incessantly, he was not conscious of anything yet, after some time he was continuously kissing Ishita's lips and Ishi was also supporting him in this. Ayu was completely on top of Ishita and Ishita was on her back. Were keeping their hands.