ch 15 - "Aren't you ashamed, Vedu" and "Friendship of Little Eva and Sanaya..."

Next morning Rathore Mansion,

Shanaya had woken up in the morning because she was going to the ashram for 15 days for her punishment. Everyone had woken up in the morning to meet her. After some time after meeting everyone, Sanaya left for the ashram. Ajay ji and Abhay dropped her. Ved had gone and was watching her go from the balcony of his room. After some time he went to his roomWent and after some time started getting ready to go to school….Everyone else was getting ready to go to school, Ayu and Ved got ready after some time and came down to the dining table to have breakfast. Yug, Ansh and Aradhana also came. Everyone was scared today.

Because everyone knew that Ved was angry. Everyone had breakfast and peacefully left for school. Ved had already left in his car.

On the other hand, little Eva Ishi was coming to school with Bhavin today. She was also accompanied by Gopal who was going to get her admission. After some time, they reached the school and Gopal was the first one to get Bhavin admitted, however today Bhavin did not get the uniform. The reason for which was that his admission was done today itself, his admission was fourthIt happened in standard...They started going towards their class and then they saw Ansh, Yug and Aradhana coming from the front. As soon as they saw those three, Ishi and Little Eva started walking towards them happily. Yug and Ansh also started coming towards them. Today little Eva had a sad look on her face. There was no color because Gopal had refused to apply it because he believed that when youEveryone had seen Little Eva's real face so now there was no use for her in hiding her face.Everyone was looking at the beauty of little Eva who was looking more beautiful these days than yesterday. She had braided her hair in two braids and was looking very cute in the uniform. Her face was as fair as milk and especially that hazel ice of hers. ....

Little Eva said hi to everyone, by now Anshi and Chhavi had also arrived. Everyone was looking towards Bhavin, then Ishi said to everyone - "This is Bhavin's brother, our aunt's sons will also study the same from today onwards...

Everyone happily said hello to each other and started going towards the class, then they saw Anay Aayi and Ved coming from the front. When Ved saw Little Eva with some girl, his fists tightened because Ansh held one of Little Eva's hands. While I was holding it, the other sister-in-law and everyone were walking happily, talking.

Seeing this, Ved got very angry and shouted, "What the hell is going on..??"Hearing his dangerous voice, everyone started looking at him. Seeing Ved so angry, Ansh quickly released little Eva's hand and went to hide behind Aradhana, while Ayu was also getting very angry because Ishi was also angry with that unknown boy. She was talking...

Looking at Ved, Little Eva left Bhavin's hand and ran towards him and started looking at him with her twinkling eyes. Ved was also looking at him. Little Eva started trying to climb on his lap but because Ved was too busy It was long due to which she was not able to walk.

So she raised both her hands towards Ved and started looking at him with hopeful eyes that Ved should now take her in his lap. Ved was looking at her face which was really looking like an angel.

This girl really was so beautiful. Ved was completely lost in the face of little Eva. Then when he saw how much effort she was making to go to his house, he slowly extended his hands towards her and took her in his lap. took....

Little Eva quickly wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck. Then she innocently complained to Veda and said to him - "Don't you feel ashamed Veda, we have been asking you for a long time to come and You were not taking us, we will not talk to you….

Saying this, he turned his face towards Ved, but Ved turned towards him and said angrily - "angel, who is this boy and why were you talking to him like this? Didn't I forbid you to talk to anyone?" For....