ch 44 - Come now my dear" and "Romance....

Now forward,

Shanaya thought of calling Ishita, then after thinking a bit, she dialed a number and went to talk. After some time, she hung up the call and then a message came on her phone, seeing which she jumped in place with joy and then started screaming. She said-"O.God, how much more happiness will you give me today, I mean ayu brother, I am coming….

Saying this, she became even more happy and then paused a bit and said - "It would have been good if my Ved Bhai and Anay Jiju, Oops, meaning Anay Jiju, would also have come. Well, now let's see till night."

Having said this, she thought to herself and said - 'Now let me do one thing, I will call Ishi later because now my brother will go to meet his doll, so this is his time.

Here at Gopal's house,

While Gopal and Alka were busy in their respective work, there was a very big hall, a short distance away from their house, which was completely decorated with flowers.

Inside there were some children and some slightly older girls and there was a beautiful and innocent girl who was wearing a red and green combination lehenga, her hair falling a little below her shoulders was still open and she had small earrings in her ears. A small dot on the forehead and a big smile on the face which makes it even more special . She was looking beautiful...She was holding a big lamp in her left hand and was dancing very beautifully. Her every moves of her is  very professional. The rest of the girls behind her were also doing the steps while looking at her.

A cold wind was blowing outside and it was raining softly.

Music..."

The weather has taken its toll..
The clouds of Lehra are shining again..

A gust of wind will come and this lamp will go out...

I have not allowed this chain of love to be extinguished...huhuhu..

I allowed this sequence of desires to take over.

Oh dear, this lamp has neither been extinguished nor will it be extinguished, the lamp of my love.

My dear, come now my dear..

While saying this, she closed her eyes and someone's handsome face appeared in front of her and she smiled softly and then raised the lamp again and started to step slowly...

Oh my dear, come now my dear, every pore of my heart is burning with this lamp and live more, now come my dear oh my dear, now come my dear...

While singing the song slowly, she was doing every state very gracefully and the children were also following her. While dancing, she was looking outside towards the main door as if she was waiting for someone.

So a jet  stopped at a deserted place and the guards spread all around. After some time a boy came out, age 26 years, height 6.1 fair complexion, black colored business suit, black shades on his eyes. He came walking near a car. So the driver quickly opened the door of the car and he sat in it….

Sitting in the car, he took out his phone and started looking at his wallpaper which had the same girl in it. Looking at that girl he said lovingly - "I'm coming to you doll.."

While saying this, he slowly touched the picture of a girl and it was none other than our Ayushmann Rathore who was going to meet Ishita at this time because he was away for a week.

There,

Suddenly a strong gust of wind came and Ishi quickly covered the lamp with her hands and then she started looking around and then the music started playing again…

There was distance, there was distance..

There was a state of separation, eyes were waiting and you were there, you were there, you were there, sparkling and dancing in happiness...