Ch 9 - Little Eva's Tantrums and Don't Touch My Angel..

In the school hospital,

Ved was sitting with Little Eva and was listening to her talk which was ridiculous but he did not talk much so he was listening to her silently when there the wardboy came with porridge in his hands and placed it in front of Ved.

When Ved gestured to him to leave, he left from there, then looking at little Eva, Ved said in a serious voice - "angel let's eat now..."

As soon as Little Eva heard the name of the food, she was shocked and then innocently she said - "No, Little Eva, don't eat this."

Ved stared at him and said-"angel no tantrums...."

Little Eva made an innocent face and said - "Little Eva really doesn't want to eat this. If you still want to feed Little Eva, then first you put her on TV and right now Little Eva doesn't even have her own food." .

Ved was understanding that this girl is very picky. He thought whether this girl will not eat food and if she will not eat food, then how will she take medicine? Thinking this, his face became hard and he said with emphasis in his voice - "angel.. ..

This time, hearing Ved's harsh voice, Little Eva got scared and started looking towards him, then Ayu and Ishi also came there.

As soon as Ishi saw little Eva, she ran to her and said, "Little Hope, are you okay now??"

Ved started looking at him, then he looked towards Ayu and Ayu also came and stood there.

Little Eva looked at Ishi and said innocently in her cute voice - "Ishi Didu, Little Eva, I am fine now but her face is looking even worse." Saying this she hung her mouth.

Ishi felt very bad seeing her like this and caressing her head she said - "Little Hope, you don't need to worry, you will get well soon and beautiful too."

So Ayu was listening to both of them with surprise and Ved's eyes had narrowed. So, this girl was not worried about her pain, she was only worried about the fact that she was not looking beautiful right now. Could it also be like this? It was possible that this girl was definitely a brainless girl, he thought and then said all these things from his mindWhile removing it, he looked at her and said - "Angel, come on, eat now."When little Eva again heard Ved's words, her face fell again and she innocently started looking at Aayu and Ishi with her eyes in the hope that maybe they would save her.

Seeing her doing this, Ayu thought in her mind - "she is such an innocent girl..but I am sorry, I can't do anything."

Looking at Little Eva's face, Ishi understood what she wanted to say. Even though Ishi was still young, she loved Little Eva very much and also performed the duty of an elder sister, so she looked at Ved and said - " The thing is that Little Eva does not eat food quickly and not even if Tedu is not with herIf you eat,If V sees it, she will eat it quickly and yet she doesn't even have a puppy.

Ved started staring at Ishi after listening to her, then when he heard the name of Pillu, he remembered that little Eva had also said something similar to him. He wondered if this girl had not called him Pillu. ,