Ch 29 - Because I'm saying it.angel...

Now forward,

In Rathore Mansion,Madhuri took the phone in her hands and was looking at it with surprise. It was the phone of Manmohan who had gone to make a business deal. It was very important for them but it was gone from his hands. Madhuri was quite surprised because she was sure that this was a deal. Only her husband will get it...

And then she also saw how much work her husband had done on this project, she controlled herself and then said – “Ved has definitely done this….”

Saying this, she went away from there but she was very surprised and it was also true that she had done all this after all, she had hurt her angel.

The days started passing slowly like this, the rest of the holiday days also passed slowly like this, meanwhile everyone worked hard, had fun, studied together and were also excited for the Jaipur trip. Had to go to school, so everyone had dinner early tonight and went to sleep….

But Ved was still awake, he was in his room and his wife's fingers were working fast on the laptop. Maybe he was doing some important work that is why his face was still hard.

Suddenly a wry smile appeared on his face, then he called someone and got some instructions. He hung up the phone, closed his eyes and placed his head on the sofa. Then he said in his heavy voice - "Whatever I want, I will get it." I live by hook or by crook...

Next morning everyone got ready and left for school.

Little Eva Anshi Anshi Image Shanaya All five of them were standing together and probably talking about something.

Anshi-" I will have a lot of fun there...

Little Eva said in her cute voice – “Yes, we will also visit other places and will also buy a lot of things from there….”

Shanaya said happily – “And I will sit in front of the bus….”Then Anshi started laughing. Seeing him laughing, everyone got confused and started looking at him and Anshi looked at him and said making faces - "Now what have you heard that you are tearing your mouth like a gorilla or even us too?" Tell me or go behind the school and laugh...

Hearing her words, everyone started laughing and Ansh looked at her angrily and said - "You keep quiet Khebri, I didn't tell you anything and don't show your rat-like teeth every time, I swear you look very ugly..."

This time Shanaya glared at him and said - "Shut up brother, why do you tease her every time?"

Then Anshi interrupted and said - "Hey, leave it, you know there is a worm inside it which keeps biting it and until it is beaten by my hands, that worm will keep biting it and it will keep speaking again…."

Everyone started looking at her with surprise, even Yug who was coming near them was surprised and he also started looking at Ansh, our innocent little Eva. Now she was tensed, she said quickly in her cute voice She said, "Is it really true that there is so much worm inside him, but Anshi, how will it be cured now and if soThen you beat them quickly, then the worm inside them will also go away and they will become fine againNow everyone once again started looking at Little Eva with surprise, then they heard the sound of someone laughing. They saw Yug standing there holding his stomach.

Now everyone else also started laughing. Once Ansh saw everyone, he also started laughing along with us, but our innocent little Eva was still looking at everyone innocently. She was not able to understand what was happening here. ....

Now she felt that everyone was making fun of her, tears welled up in her eyes and she slowly lowered her face and said - "Are you all making fun of us? Now we will not talk to you people…."

Seeing him speaking so sadly, everyone started looking at each other's faces, now they suddenly became silent and so did Sirius.

Ansh and Yug looked at each other's faces and they came running towards Little Eva. Ansh quickly said - "Please Little Eva, don't cry. If brother sees this, he will crucify both of us... .

Then Yug quickly said – “Yes, he is right and we were laughing a little at you, we were laughing at Ansh….”

Little Eva looked at both of them innocently and then said softly - "Sachchi." Both of them quickly nodded their heads and said - "Muchchi."

Little Eva's face lit up...

Then they started talking, then Ayu, Aradhana and Ishita also came there, Ved had not come there, they all were still talking and they were behind them, then little Eva said happily - "We too with Shanaya." We will sit in the front of the bus...

Saying this she started feeling happy, then someone's voice came from behind - "No one will go by bus, everyone will go by car."

They all looked back and saw Ved standing there whose face was emotionless as always.

Everyone's face turned pale and then Yug said in Ansh's ear, I knew brother would say the same thing. He also nodded his head and Little Eva ran towards him. Then she made a face and said - "But why won't we all go in the bus. ..

Ved looked at him and said, “Because I am saying this, Angel….”

Little Eva's face became sad. They were so happy thinking that she would sit on the bus because she had never sat on the bus but no one had the courage to say anything so everyone remained silent….

Then everyone went to their respective classes and then tomorrow they had to leave for the trip in the morning itself.