ch 59 - Veda and Little Eva's Moments" and "you are so tempting angel...

Now forward,

In Veda's car,

Little Eva looked at Veda and said angrily - "Vedu what are you saying? We don't want to talk to you."

Caressing her lips with one of his fingers, Ved said - "Okay then, let's make love."

Little Eva quickly said, "No, it's okay, let's talk."

Smiling, Ved came out of the car with her and then both of them came inside the field together. ,

Ved and Little Eva took one horse each and then got ready for horse riding. ,

Both of them also put on a helmet each and little Eva smiled cutely and said - "See Vedu, today we will win only...

Looking at him, Ved said - "let's see angel..."

And then both of them rode their horses together. ,

Both of them were still writing together. After going ahead, Little Eva went ahead and he was behind her. Little Eva was teasing Ved by showing her tongue and was laughing and moving ahead. Ved was looking at her face smiling. ..

Then Little Eva said - "Vedu  you cannot win from us, see, we will win."

Ved did not say anything and just smiled at him. After some time, Ved went ahead and in no time he drove to the end of the field, which meant that he had now won.

When the little youth saw this, her face fell and she stopped with her horse. She then looked at Joseph and said - "Today you have defeated us, we will not talk to you...

Having said this, she started looking at him with her sad face. Joseph was also very sad and he was looking at Little Eva with his sad eyes.

Then Ved came again with his horse and after getting down himself came to Little Eva and placed her hands on his shoulders and took her in his lap and brought her down from the horse….

But little Eva's mouth was swollen like a balloon and she was ignoring him by turning her face to the other side. Ved said softly - "Angle you know confidence is called good and overconfidence is called bad and the one who turns defeat into victory is called Vedant Rathore says...

Little Eva looked at Veda and then made a face and said - "Huh, we allowed you to win today, otherwise you could not have won from us at all."

After listening to him, Ved started looking at little Eva's face. She was looking very cute with her swollen cheeks. On top of that, due to the sunlight, her small nose and rasgulla-like cheeks had turned completely red. Ved said smilingly. -" You are such a tempting angel...

Little Eva became very happy inside after listening to him but she turned her face away showing anger face this time Ved's face became stern and he said to Little Eva in his harsh voice - "Angel you can't." ignore me, coz as long as I am in front of you, your eyes should be only on me, this is for You It's better... you know...Little Eva heard his harsh words and looked at him. Her eyes were moist at this time and this was because Ved rarely spoke to her in this tone and the rest of the time he always pampered her.

When Ved saw her crying, he said in his harsh voice - "Angel Don't you dare to cry. understood..."

Little Eva quickly buried her face in Veda's neck (no no you are mistaken, not to cry but to sink her rat-like teeth into his neck).
She sank her small teeth into his throat with force, although there were still a few tears in her eyes. She raised her head and looked once at Ved, who could not understand any pain or any other emotion on his face, so she pushed the matter down again and again.

This time Ved slowly leaned into her ear and said in his romantic voice - "are you trying to seduce me, angel?"

Hearing his words, Little Eva quickly removed her face and looked at Ved and Ved was looking at her with his mischievous eyes.

Little Eva hit him on the shoulder and said – “Vedu I will kill you….”

Hearing what he said, Ved started laughing loudly. By now they had reached his car.

Ved sat in his car with little Eva and the car drove towards Ved's villa.

Little Eva was still sitting with her mouth full and Veda's hands were on her stomach which sometimes went up and sometimes down.

Little Eva angrily held Veda's hands and bared her rat-like teeth in them again, which did not make any difference to Veda, but he started laughing loudly again and Little Eva's face swelled once again.

The driver sitting in front and Vishwas Zyada were not very surprised because they knew that their boss used to live like this with Madam Boss.

After some time, their car stopped in front of Ved's villa and Ved went inside holding little Eva's hand.

Little Eva's face was still swollen. Ved came to the terrace with Little Eva.

There was a big swing there. He made little Eva sit on the swing and he sat on the sofa in front and started doing some work on his laptop.

Little Eva was sitting with a big package of chips in her hands and was looking at the moon while eating.

While working on his laptop, Ved was also looking at little Eva who was teasing him by making strange faces, but right now Ved was sitting focused on his work.

Little Eva stood up from her place and started walking on the terrace while eating her chips….Ved took a look at it, there were big stone statues that looked very professional and attractive. Ved had bought all this from abroad. Little Eva went there and started kicking her feet on the small stones below. ..

When Ved saw it he said softly - "Angel, don't do it, it will hurt."

But Little Eva started doing it even more loudly when Ved gave her less attention. Little Eva always did the same thing. When Ved saw this, he said a little louder - "Angel will stop."

Little Eva looked at Veda and then said innocently to herself - "Mother says that one should never do any work thrice, but we have hit this stone thrice, we will hit it once more and then go away." Now Vedu will be angry at us….

There. Ved was looking at the laptop screen very carefully, at this time his face had become very dark. ,

Little Eva once. And hit her feet on that stone but this time she got hit hard on her little feet and she escaped screaming because Little Eva had placed her hands on her mouth. She knew how angry Ved would get now, so She quickly went from there behind Ved's sofa and pressed her hand on her mouth. She started crying slowly because she was hurt so badly.