ch 27 - Angry Little Eva....

Now forward,

In the villa of Veda,

Ved talked to Hukum Sa for some time and then hung up the call. Little Eva was still sitting in his lap. Ved took one look at her and then went down with her. Little Eva was still wearing the school uniform. ..

Little Eva was looking at Ved's face and trying to understand what had happened between them. Ved took her to his car and then sat down.

Within a short time, they were standing in front of Gopal's house. Ved took her in his lap and went inside.

Everyone was sitting inside, Bhavin and Ishi were eating, Alka was feeding him and Gopal was doing some work.

When everyone saw little Eva in Ved's lap, they stood up from their places. Gopal looked at her and said - "Hey, you are here..."

Ved did not answer anyone and made Little Eva sit there on the sofa, then looking at Gopal he said - "I have some work for which I am going out for 3 days, take care of them and feed me food on time." ....

Having said this, he started leaving from there when Little Eva said from behind in a tearful voice - "You go away but don't talk to us again, you dirty person."

Ved stopped at his place and Little Eva got up from there and started running to her room. When Ved saw her, his face became cold and said in a cold voice - "angel, take it easy."

But she did not listen to him and left from there. Ved saw everyone and went out because it was necessary for her to go and she knew that Little Eva was used to her so she got angry….

Everyone else also nodded their heads and started their work. Ishi went to Little Eva's room.

At night everyone together persuaded him and fed him food. Ved had gone out of city with Vishal.Little Eva waited for Ved's call but no call came from Ved so she was very sad. Bhavin and Ishi together convinced her. Along with her there was also Pillu who had now grown up a lot but his friendship with Little Eva was very strong. It was good...

Kittu's health had deteriorated a lot due to which the poor guy died. Little Eva shed a lot of tears for him but after everyone's persuasion, she agreed. She was very fond of animals from the beginning and she liked to raise animals. ....

Within no time 3 days had passed, during these 3 days Ved had not called anyone, although Ayushmann and Anay were here, he had only gone with Vishal. Meanwhile, everyone used to study at each other's house. Even today everyone used to study. Rathore had come to the mansion and was studying while sitting in the garden.

Little Eva Chhavi and Anshi Shanaya were sitting together….

And grandfather was studying and grandmother was also sitting at some distance from him and was talking to him after seeing him.

Well, Madhuri was sitting next to him whose face was stern as if she was not liking what grandmother and grandfather were saying….

Grandmother looked at little Eva and said to Grandfather - "What a magic there is in this girl. Guruji had rightly said that ever since this girl has come into our Veda's life, at least she is with someone and she is living well. God bless her in future too." May he improve with his fate and learn to live his life.

Jeevan ji looked at them and said - "Hey, how come even Ishita is right for Ayushmann...

Grandmother started laughing and then she said - "Let's wait for a few more days, after that we will tie them all to each other." They started laughing while talking. Radha and Maya were also sitting there.