ch 21 - Birthday Party "and" Little Eva's Kittu,,and "Veda's Gift...".

Gopal's house,

Little Eva was sitting and talking to her Baba Saheb and Mother Saheb, everyone else was also there, Bhavin's mother had also come.

However, there was a lot of security deployed outside Gopal's house because Hukum Sa and Hukum Rani Sa had come today, hence Little Eva could have been in danger due to their arrival.

That's why Hukum Sa had given orders to everyone in advance that everything should be done properly, like this slowly the night falls. Hukum Sa had organized a small party on the birthday of Little Eva, although her birthday party was small.. ..

At 12:00 in the night, everyone together cut Little Eva's birthday cake and then enjoyed it. Little Eva was not getting up from the cake because she loved eating cake, although she was not interested in eating anything else. He liked cake….

Little Eva was like this since childhood. She never liked to eat anything. She used to eat more fast food than normal children. Her family members were very worried about this. She was also consulted by a doctor and the doctor said that Little Eva is different from normal children, she probably felt less hungry though while living with Ved  used to feed him by any means possible.But little Eva did not like food, did not eat much food, had to work very hard to feed her, but still she was physically better than other girls, the reason for this was probably that a lot of attention was paid to her. .

Actually, she was the only daughter of Hukum Sa and Hukum Rani, before this also they had two children who were killed only because their child would have been a prince or princess of Rajasthan i.e. the heir of Hukum Sa, long after the marriage of Hukum Sa. Little Eva was born but before that her brothers and sisters His  was killed by poisoning.Hukum Sa and Hukum Rani Sa also had a hope in their life after the birth of Little Eva, so they named her "Hope" and that is why everyone loved her a lot, however, as long as Little was with them, she was A lot of care was taken and every danger to his life was removed, although little Eva was always surrounded by dangers because of her size, which was probably quite large.Well, little Eva noticed that no one has given her a gift yet and at the thought of this, she started forgetting her nose and shouted loudly - "Someone will give us a gift..."

Now everyone started looking at her. Someone gave a box to Little Eva. Little Eva became happy and gave a kiss on Ishi's cheek. Ishi also became happy and kissed her cheek.

Little Eva opened the box and saw that there were two cute clips with Doraemon on them. Seeing this, she became very happy because she loved putting clips in her hair but she had given her clip to Sanaya last time and She was very sad but still she wanted to be friends with Sanaya Jay and Ishita always looked after little Eva for their happiness even though she was still very young…Similarly, everyone gave her a toy as a gift. Hukum Rani Sa gave her a teddy bear, seeing which she became very happy because Little Eva loved toys. Now Little Eva looked towards her  Baba Hukum who was standing with his head down. Were....

Little Yuva felt that he had not brought a gift for her and it made her moody and tears like pearls started flowing from her big eyes.

And she hid behind the sofa, hid her face behind both her hands and started crying. When everyone heard her cry, they were surprised. While Hukum Rani Sa saw Hukum Sa in anger, she quickly ran away out of fear. He said aggravatingly - "Hey Hope son, you have become angry, can this happen, your Baba Hukum Want to bring a gift for you...Having said this, he opened a box and a small animal came out of it and walked towards Little Eva and then started licking her feet and tickling her. Suddenly, because of this, Little Eva started laughing and then she looked there. So there was a small hamster who was licking his feet….

Seeing him, little Eva became happy and started screaming. She picked him up in her lap. She was not like other children who gets scared of any animal. She loved animals more than toys, although Ishita got scared of all these things very quickly. But unlike all the other children, little Eva had enough of all these things was love...She once kept a small hamster, but one day it fell off the roof and died. Little Eva cried a lot about it, but then somehow she was persuaded and Hukum Sa knew that if she If you  give gold, silver and diamonds to Little Eva, she will not be happy with all these things, she will only be happy with animals and animals toys….Little Eva was busy with her new friend i.e. that little hamster, then when she looked away, she saw Pillu whose face was hanging. Seeing this, Little Eva understood that Pillu probably got angry with her because Little Eva was the other friend. Seeing that she was playing with her, Little Eva spread her word and called her so  quickly went towards her….And Little Eva also took her in her arms but then Pillu started pushing the hamster and the hamster fell down and then he also started looking at Pillu angrily….