chapter 4 - Ved's restlessness and arrival of little Eva..

unknown house,

When both the woman and the man came out of the house while visiting, they saw that there were four cars parked outside together. All four cars looked very expensive. Just looking at them, it seemed that they would be the cars of a very rich family.

Then the door of the second car opened and a man came out of the car, then he opened the door of the back seat and a man wearing a three-piece suit came out.

In appearance, he was around 45 years of age. Along with him, a woman also came out, whose age would be around 40. Both of them looked like royal family, their outfits looked quite branded.

Then that man i.e. Gopal and his wife Alka both ran in front of him and stood with their heads bowed and both of them said together - "Namaskar Hukum Sa Namaskar Hukum Rani Sa."

Both of them also greeted him with respect and said - "Namaskar Gopal, Namaskar Alka."

Then Hukum Sa said - "Wait, let us bring our two daughters."

Then Gopal said - "You wait, I will bring the spades."

Hukum Sa showed him his hand and said - "You leave it, I will bring everything from now on. You have to do all this." Gopal just bowed his head at his words.

And Hukum went into the car behind him, he opened the door and there was a 6 year old girl sitting in front who was very beautiful to look at, wearing a blue colored frock and her hair was tied in a ponytail.

As soon as he saw them, he said, "Big papa, please see, Hope is not coming out."

Looking at the girl, Hukum Sa said, "You wait, we will see."

So openly, he saw a girl sitting next to him who was wearing a bank boy's frock which was coming till his knees. That girl was very cute in appearance, her eyes were brown hazel.

She was quite plump, she had big eyes and a small nose. Her lips were red and small. Her complexion was milky fair. Her hair was till her waist, which she clipped and left open. Overall, she really looked like a princess. .

Hukum Sa looked at him lovingly and said - "Hope son, come out."

Hope looked at Hukum Sa and smiled as she got out of the car with a doll in her hands, then Hukum Sa held the hands of both Hope and Ishi and started walking with them.

After walking for some time, Hope suddenly stopped. Seeing her stopping, Hukum Sa and Ishi also stopped and started looking at her.

He saw Hope standing there looking at him with her big hazel eyes. He knew what his little devil angel wanted but still looking at her unaware he asked - "Hope, son, what happened, why did you stop?"

Hope looked at him and said in her sweet voice, making her swollen cheeks even more swollen - "Baba Hukum, don't you think that you should carry us in your lap because we are tired of walking for so long, now please carry us in your lap." Do it and take it away.