ch 13 - Sanaya dropping Little Eva into water" and "The beauty of Little Eva...

Next morning,,

In Rathore Mansion,

Everything was getting ready. In all, 3 were ready and 3 were still left.

Ved Aradhana and Ayu were ready, while Ansh, Yug and Sanu were still sleeping….

Radha and Maya went to their room and then saw them who were sleeping hidden under the blanket, although all three of them had woken up but were deliberately not getting up so that they could leave for some time and they would be saved from going to school. ..

Maya-" If now the drama between you three has stopped, then you will get up quickly.

Yug-" We are sleeping, you go from here now, we will talk to you later...

Radha-" Well, you guys are sleeping then how are you talking...

All three bit their tongues and then Ansh hit Yug and said - "You always make a mess, you can't keep quiet..."

Then Maya said - "Okay, now that you guys are not picking it up, we will send only Veda and Aayu here...

Then a voice came from behind - "Who is not getting up?"

Now the life of all three had come to an end, all three said together - "Ayu Bhai…."

Then all three of them got up and sat down, quickly started doing their work, then went downstairs to get ready and looking at the people, it did not seem as if they were still sleeping….

Everyone was surprised to see the agility of those three but Ayu was not surprised because all three of them used to do the same thing whenever they saw her or Ved. After some time, they all reached the school and went to their respective classes. The assembly is still left. Was....

After some time, Gopal brought Little Eva and Ishi with him, by now Chhavi and Anshi had also come, Little Eva had become very good friends with them and they too had become very attached to Little Eva.

Everyone said hi to each other, after that Gopal left from there but little Eva had to meet Ved.

Little Eva looked at them and then looked at everyone with an innocent face and said - "We want to meet our Vedu, Ishi Didu, please take us to him."
Ishi also wanted to meet all of them, especially Aayu, because she was enjoying meeting and talking to her. She said, "Let us find them." The remaining four set out to find them.

Then at some distance they saw Ansh and Yug coming. Sanaya was also with them. Seeing Sanaya, all three of them were shocked but little Eva was still smiling although her injury was not healed yet and her face was also still swollen. But even in that she was not looking cute….

Ishi said to Yug- "Hello Yug..

Yug and Ansh both said together - "Hello" but both of them were looking at the other two girls, Chhavi and Anshi, they both also said hi to both of them and then they all started talking...

But Little Eva had to meet her Veedu, due to which she was looking here and there. Sanaya was looking at Little Eva with disgusted eyes, then Little Eva's eyes fell on her and she passed her a sweet and innocent smile. .

But in return, Sanaya showed her face to Little Eva by twisting her face. Seeing her doing this, Little Eva had tears in her eyes but Anay was watching all this standing at a distance. He felt very bad for Sanaya's behavior. Aaradhana also stood with her. Was....

Looking at the innocent little girl standing at some distance, Anay said, "Shanaya should not behave like this because little Iva is such an innocent baby..."