ch 54 - Office Romance" and "Rajni Sisodia's Thappad.

Now forward,

In the villa of Veda, After listening to little Eva, Ved understood why she wanted to go, so he too did not hesitate much and took her to the bathroom, but nothing happened. Later both of them came out of the bathroom. At this time, he was wearing a black coloured business suit. And as always, there was pride and attraction on his face….

He had dressed little Eva in black jeans and a white shirt over it and on top of that she was wearing a black jacket, her hair was in a ponytail and a little lip gloss on her lips. Both of them came down and sat down to have breakfast. ,

After having breakfast he left for office. ,

Ved was doing some work on his laptop with his emotionless face and Little Eva was looking out the window and thinking something crazy….

After some time, both their cars stopped outside the office i.e. V.R Corporation.

Vishal came quickly and opened the door of the car and Ved came out of the car holding little Eva's hand and then his guards were also following him.

When both of them came inside the office, all the employees got up and started greeting them and then everyone started looking at Little Eva because today she had come after a long time, everyone knew that she was Ved's friend and apart from this everyone knew that Little Eva was a friend. She was also a famous singer.

The girl in Ved's office who was crazy about Ved was jealous of Little Eva, although due to her fear of Ved, she never wandered near him.

Ved went in his lift with little Eva and he went in the huge public lift.

inside the elevator,

Ved saw that little Eva was thinking something, so he pulled her close to him and caressing her lips with his thumb said - "Angel! what the hell is going on in your mind hmm?"

Little Eva was shocked after hearing his words and then quickly said with a cute smile on her face - "Otherwise we are not thinking of anything...

Ved said softly – “Better for you….”

Then the lift came and stopped on the 30th floor. Ved came out holding little Eva's hand and went towards his cabin. There was only one cabin above.

Ved came to his cabin with Little Eva sat on his chair made Little Eva sit on the desk and started looking at her face.

Little Eva was looking at the entire cabin, then looking at Veed, she said to Madam - "Vedu, this is looking more wonderful than before."

Looking at him Ved said-" hmm.

Ved saw that it was 10 o'clock and his meeting was starting at 11:00, so looking at little Eva he said in a seductive voice - "angel..."

Hearing his voice, Little Eva quickly looked at him who was still busy looking at the entire cabin.

So Ved said while carrying her in his lap - "Angel I need you very badly right now..."Before Little Eva could understand anything, Ved took her to the private room of his cabin and made her lie down on the bed. As soon as Little Eva understood what was going to happen here, she quickly got up and sat down. ....

Looking at Ved, he said - "No Vedu, please, you did it in the morning itself."

Ved made her lie down on the bed again and placing one of his fingers on her lips said - "Shhh... angel don't disturb me..."

Little Eva now looked dejectedly at Ved who seemed to be in no mood to accept.

Now he came over her and slowly removed all her clothes from her body and now she was completely naked in front of him and her mouth was full of anger.