ch 20 - Little Eva's Birthday "and" I wish you were my brother....

Rathore Mansion Next morning,

In Ayu's room,

Ayu and Ishi were sleeping together. Just now Ayu woke up and saw that Ishi was sleeping in his arms. At this time she was looking very beautiful. Ayu kissed her on the head and said lovingly - "hey doll wake up." ..

Rubbing her eyes, Ishi looked at Aayu and said – “Let me sleep….”

Ayu said - "Come on, we have to go to school now too…."

Hearing the name of going to school, she got up and sat down because she liked going to school very much and then Ayu went to the bathroom and sat there and started waiting for her.

There in Sanaya's room,

Sanaya was sleeping on top of Bhavin, while Yug and Ansh were sleeping on one bed and Chhavi and Anshi were sleeping on one bed. After some time, seeing Radha and Maya and those children sleeping in that room, she started smiling and then started waking them all up. Had gone at night….

Over there in Ved's room,

When Ved woke up, the first thing he saw was the time on the clock. It was 7:30 in the morning. Was he surprised to see this because he never slept for so long? But then he felt someone's small feet on him. He saw it. Little Eva's leg was around his neck. When he started searching for his head, he found it hanging from the bed Seeing this, Ved quickly got up and laid her down nicely on the bed.But there was no effect on little Eva, she was still sleeping comfortably. Ved thought how carefree this girl was, how was she sleeping? Was this king size bed too small for her to sleep under the bed? She was hanging up and said softly, "Silly girl..."

Then suddenly Ved remembered that he slept so well when he was with Little Eva. He looked at her face carefully and then kissed her on the head and started thinking that this girl was his peace, that's why whenever she was with him, Was he able to sleep peacefully yesterday? Hadn't this girl become his life?

He kissed her all over her face and then suddenly he remembered that he had to go to school today and this girl was sleeping till now so he tried to get little Eva up but little Eva remained Kumbhakaran and was not ready to get up.

After some time, Ved himself came from the bathroom getting ready and again came near little Eva to wake her up and said - "angel  get up early now..."

When Little Eva did not answer anything, Ved said again - "Angel, get up quickly, we are getting late for school. As soon as Little Eva heard the name of the school, her sleep became even deeper...

When Ved again tried to wake her up, this time little Eva said in a lazy voice - "Papa, please, we are having a pain in our stomach, we will not be able to go to school…."

Ved became quiet for some time after listening to her and then suddenly he remembered that Bhavin had once said that little Eva creates a lot of drama while coming to school. Thinking this, he picked up little Eva and made her sit in his lap and said-" angel no tantrums...

Now when little Eva saw Ved, her eyes lit up and then she said – “Oh, I did not even remember that we are with you….”

When Ved stared at her, little Eva thought innocently and said - "We really want to go to school today but we will not be able to go because we do not have the uniform, it is at our house and till we get home we will not be able to go." But by the time we reach there will be a lot of time...

Ved was completely surprised after listening to her, how quickly this girl changes color, it is a complete drama, then caressing her head he said - "angel, you do not need to take tension, I had ordered your uniforms in the night itself... .