ch 34 - How dare you touch my queen "and" Self Defense Training....

Now forward,

Hearing what Ved said, Balwant suddenly remembered something and his face turned red with anger. Then he looked at Ved angrily and said - "Well, you are the one who has killed my son Vikrant...

Ved said without any regret or emotion – “Yes, I have killed….”

Balwant screamed again and said - "Boy, you did not do this right and now by coming here you have made my work easy. Now I will give you such a death that even your soul will tremble. Your blood has become very hot at this age. ..

Hearing his words, Ved's face became even more stern and then Ayu said from behind - "Who will die here, only time will tell."

Then Ishi came running and started crying holding Ayu, although she was not of Ayu's height but still she was a little lower than his chest. When she raised her face, her face became cold because of the slap on Ishi's face. There were marks and on seeing this, Ayu got angry. Ishita cried and said - "Look Ayuit hit me....Aayu angrily looked at the man who had slapped Ishita and went to the spine of that man because the little boy was looking at her very angrily then the same Ved went to little Eva and picked her up in his lap. Lia, little Eva hugged her while crying. When she looked at Anay in the Veda, she understood her signal to comeWent and Ved explained to little Eva and Ishi and sent them out, both of them were made to sit in the carAlthough Balwant's men came to stop them but with one look from Ved they retreated.

After some time, all three of them were standing in front of Balwant and his men. Before anyone could understand anything, Ayu angrily went towards the man who had slapped Ishi.

Then he slapped the man hard and he fell down on the ground. Balwant screamed after seeing him, but Ved's men caught him and tied him to the chair. Anay and Ved were watching all this with calm eyes. .

Ayu threw that person down on the ground and placed her feet on his hands and said - "You hit him with these dirty hands of yours, how dare you touch my queen, perhaps you were filled with your life...

Having said this, Aayu inserted a knife into his hands and along with it, a painful scream echoed there. Balwant was watching all this with wide eyes.

He couldn't believe that children of such a young age had so much anger and power.

That man's blood had splattered on Aayu's face, but he did not seem satisfied with this. He was seeing Ishi's innocent face again and again, where there were slap marks on her cheeks. When Ayu saw him, the man gave him a small box and without any warning he gave it to himOpened the box and spilled all the acid on the man, his hands were badly burnt and he was screaming and asking to be left.
But Aayu had become a complete devil by this time, while the other two boys were watching all this peacefully at their place and perhaps were also enjoying. There was no wrinkle on their faces as if this was nothing new for them. ....

Aayu again placed her feet on the man's hands and crushed them and said - "How dare you touch him?"

The man was unable to say anything due to pain and fear. He was looking for help from everyone but no one was seen to help him. Aayu again took out a knife and put that knife in his other hand. And again a scream echoed there….

Within a short time, the man was breathing his last in pain. Ayu kicked him hard in the stomach one last time and shot him and the man died there.

There was blood splattered all over Aayu's face but he still did not look calm, he was also very angry.

Now Ved looked towards Balwant and looking at him with his harsh eyes said in a very dangerous voice - "Tell me whether I should be killed or left alone, what should I do with you."