ch 57 - Excerpt and Image Battle "and" Girls David Group....

Now forward,

In Hell  Mansion,

Ved was sitting in front of Rajni and staring at her angrily and Rajni was trembling with fear.

Then suddenly Vishwas's phone started ringing and now Ved had a devil smile on his face, then Vishwas said - "Boss Mr Sisodia is calling."

Veda said in his heavy voice - "Ayu".

Aayu quickly took the phone from Vishwas's hands and on Ved's insistence, Rajni's mouth was taped again as she was shouting….

Aayu - "Hello"

Mr Sisodia said in fear - "Boss, she is my daughter, I can't find her, I don't know where she is, someone has kidnapped her from the airport."

Ayu said- "hmm the matter is very serious then why are you calling us instead of finding him."Mr Sisodia said - "Boss, my daughter will not make any mistake after today. I apologize on her behalf. I am very ashamed because of her mistake. She is my only daughter. Please do not do anything to her. Whatever you say, I will do it from here." I will send you far away but please don't do anything to my daughter."

When Ayu looked towards Ved, Ved made some gestures to him and Ayu then said seriously - "Your daughter will reach your house after 1 hour." Saying this, he hung up the call.

On the other hand, Mr Sisodia got angry at his wife and said - "How many times have I told that girl not to mess with King? She knows how angry he is. I told her to keep away from him and everything related to him. Stay away from."

He was quite sad, whereas Ved again looked at Rajni and said - "Amazingly, you guys are spoiled children of a big father, you are very proud of your beauty, let's remove this pride of yours today."

Having said this, he looked at Vishwas, then Vishwas shook his head and came near Rajni and while removing the tape from his mouth, he slapped him once. Later, Rajni got tired and rolled a shade, now she didn't have that much courage left. Was ....

Ved did not want to kill Rajni because he knew how much Mr Sisodia loved his daughter but still he could not leave her like this because she tried to hurt Little Eva.

When Ved gave some hint to Vishwas, Vishwas left from there with Rajni and then both the brothers came out of Hell Mansion.

Ayu said while walking - "Next week Narang has organized a party, many people are going to come to it and the whole underworld will also be there and there will be the one for whom everyone is going to go to that party, he has invited everyone, Even, Also to "Devil Girls Group".

While saying this, Ayu looked at Ved's face and then a small smile appeared on both of their faces.

Ayu said while walking again - "Everyone wants to see and meet the "Devil Girls Group" and its Chief. Do you think he will attend this party?"

While walking, Ved said in a flat tone - "Everything is good only on time." Well, it is quite late in the night, I think we should leave now.

Ayu said- "Let's go to your villa"

Ved said – “Not a bad idea, inform others also….”

Having said this, he sat in his car and Aayu sat in his car. While leaving, he also informed me about coming. After leaving, Vishwas said to Vishal - "I don't understand the king and the boss when everyone If it was to be done by us then why did he come here himself….

Anay stared at both of them and said- "Tell me something new and if I see romance then what do you both see it is all your sister has done I was just spending my quality time with her when you both disturbed me and became the bone in your brother-in-law's kebab.....Both of them ignored his words then Ved said - "Any news from Teja?"