ch 36 - First Day College" and "Veda's Anger....

Now forward,

Next morning everyone went to school again and Chhavi and Anshi also came to school, although both the brothers had decided that they would not talk to them, but as soon as they came to school, all four of them started fighting once again.

Now little Eva had also joined the music class because she loved singing, due to which Ved did not object to her and let her go to the music class.

On the other hand, Ishi had also joined the dance class because she liked dancing.

Days passed slowly and now everyone went to the next class. Ved, Anay and Aayu had twelfth exams, they had also given the exams.

Bhavin also had 11th exams, Aradhana gave 10th exams and Ansh, Yug Ishi gave 9th, Little Eva Shanaya Anshi and Chhavi gave 8th exams….

Now everyone was free so no one had gone to school and were at home and some were having fun and some were busy in their work. Then slowly the days passed and the day came when everyone's results were about to come.

At the time of results, Anay had got 94%, Aayu had got 95% and Ved had got 99%. Everyone was happy but no emotion was visible on the faces of those two brothers even today, although Aayu laughed and talked to everyone a little but Not Ved, he now wanted to know what marks everyone else had got.

Everyone else was supposed to come tomorrow, Bhavin had 93%, Aradhana had 89%, Ansh had 90%, Yug had 90%, Ishi had 92%, Shanaya had 85%, Chhavi had 88%, Anshi had 90% and if anyone had got the lowest marks then The 3 little Eva's who had the lowest marks 82%....

When Ved got Little Eva's report card in his hand, his face became stern and he looked very angry, although he came to know about Little Eva's result last night itself, but he did not say anything in the night. He wanted to see what little Eva's reaction would be after seeing his mark Everyone was happy with their results, even little Eva was very happy….But Ved was looking very angry with her marks. He called Little Eva to his room who was sitting happily with everyone downstairs. Little Eva felt that Ved would praise her for her result and also give her some gifts, so she quickly ran away. She went to his room….

Little Eva came running and stood in front of Ved and then panting she said - "We.. We know you will congratulate us but never mind, we don't need that, just give us a small gift.." ..

But suddenly again his face turned pale and fear started appearing on his small face because Ved's face was quite stern at this time. He held little Eva's hand and pulled her towards himself and holding her face with his hands said - "This Your  good marks, yes only 82% and you are saying these are the  good marks….

Seeing Ved angry, suddenly little Eva started trembling. She was not able to understand what to do but at this time Ved was very angry. He again held her face and said - "Where was your attention? Yes, if you study like this. If you do, I will put you in a hostel, do you understand?

Little Eva quickly hugged him and said while crying - "I am sorry Vedu  but we thought these are our good marks and please don't  send me in the hostel, we will bring better marks next time…."

Ved was still looking very angry but still he slowly caressed her head with light hands and said - "From tomorrow you will do coaching and will not stop looking at the phone or watching TV. Do you understand?"

Hearing this, little Eva was suddenly shocked, how could she leave this? Then she quickly raised her head and looked at Veda and wiped her tears with her small hands and said - "But there is no punishment for everyone else." If we don't get it then why only us??