chapter14 - Angel Are you feeling pain anywhere "and" Bhavin Agnihotri's entry..

now forward

In the school hospital,

Little Eva was lying on the bed in an unconscious state and Ved was standing there looking at her and her beauty. Everyone else was outside. Little Eva's face was completely clear. He could see how beautiful that girl was. ....

The doctor looked at Ved and said - "Boss, it is not a big deal, it is just that due to being in water, she could not breathe due to which she has become unconscious, everything else is fine…."

When Ved gestured to him to leave, the doctor went out from there.

Ved sat next to Little Eva and started cleaning her hands with tissue paper where there was still a little bit of color applied. Actually the thing was that Ved had now come to know everything about Little Eva because in appearance she It was just small...

But his reach was very long and beyond people's thinking. He had found out every single thing about Little Eva. In fact he, Ayu and the other three knew it but they both had no idea that Little Eva's color was real. was not....

One day when Ved was sitting with Anay and Aayu Sanjeev and discussing something, then Vishal came and looking at Ved he said - "Boss, I want to talk to you about something…."

Ved took one look at him and then replied in a very harsh voice – “Tell….”

Vishal-" Boss, that girl….

Then Ved looked at him with stern eyes as if he was about to burn him. Vishal got scared at his look like this and corrected his words and said - "Boss, I mean the little madam who has come to Gopal's house...

Then Ayu said this time – “Speak further….”

Vishal said again – “Boss, she is not Gopal’s daughter, she is a princess of the royal family of Rajasthan….Everyone started looking at Vishal with surprise but there was still no expression on Ved's face. He was still looking at Vishal's face with his expression less face. Then looking at Vishal he said in his stern voice - "Go ahead." ..

Vishal-" Actually the thing is that the rule of that place i.e. Rajveer Shekhawat and his brother Rajnand Shekhawat runs there. We have come to know from our men that they have some enemies who are after Little Madam because In future, the same princess is going to be the princess and successor of that empire and so onTalking about Madam, her father Rajnand Shekhawat and her mother Archana Shekhawat are no longer in this world whose lives were lost while saving them and Hukum Sa i.e. Rajveer Shekhawat and Hukum Rani Sa i.e. Karuna Shekhawat both of them have given birth to Little Madam. To save his life, he has been kept with Gopal though ahead of himThere is a security guard behind all the time because his life is in danger, so….Everyone was surprised to hear his entire statement, then Ved, thinking something, said - "There is something more ahead….Vishal-" Boss, we have come to know from our men that Rajveer Shekhawat also has a sister named Anita Agnihotri and she also has a son because her husband lost his life while saving Little Madam, hence he also lives there. And sometimes he also comes to meet Little Madam….

Hearing this, Ved's face became cold and looking ahead he said - "Does his son also come to meet him??

Vishal replied calmly – “Yes boss….”

Ved said- “Increase the security there further….”

Vishal-" Yes boss and then left from there. As soon as he left, Sanjeev ji said-" This matter seems to be a bit serious to me...

Ved replied calmly, it seems that something like this has happened, then he also got up from there and went away, then Sanjeev ji said - "I don't know what this boy will do now…."