ch 23 - Meaning Now We've Grown Up" and "Little Eva in Ved's Villa...

Now forward,

In the hospital,

Ved had explained everything very well to little Eva. And little Eva also understood but was still looking at Veda with her innocent eyes.

Then looking at the Vedas he said innocently - "It means now we have grown up...

Ved looked at her with strange eyes and then said – “Angel, you can try….”His words went over Little Eva's head but still she passed a sweet smile to Ved. Although she could not understand his words properly, what Ved meant by saying that if she wanted to improve, she could try. It was because he knew very well that she could never improve.(???🤭)...

By now everyone had arrived there and everyone knew that little Eva's periods had come.

After some time everyone left for home but Ved himself took little Eva to her home.

Because he could not be careless with her health, after some time he took her to Gopal's house.

By the time his car stopped in front of Gopal's house, Little Eva had fallen asleep in his lap because she was in a lot of pain, due to which the doctor had given her medicine and due to the effect of the medicine, Little Eva had fallen asleep.

Although lines of pain could still be seen on her face, Ved came out carrying her in his lap and went in front of Gopal's house. After some time, Alka opened the door and when she saw little Eva in Ved's arms, she got scared. She immediately asked, "What has happened to little Eva? Why is she in your lap?"

But Ved did not respond to her words and then went inside with her.He knew in which room little Eva lived, he took her and made her sleep on the bed and then looked at Alka and said - "Take care of her, her periods have come, hence she is unwell, I will come again in the night to see her, give her some medicines." When he wakes up, he will give me food and feed me, saying this he left from there.

Alka started looking at Little Eva. Ved used to take great care of Little Eva, he took care of her smallest things. Little Eva's room was decorated like a princess, which was done by Ved himself, although he also got all this work done in spades. But Ved used to take care of little Eva more than her.

He used to send a lot of clothes, teddy bears and toys for Little Eva every week and also used to send spades too, but Little Eva had got used to Veda, due to which she also kept the things given by him quite happily and Used to wear...

Ved and Hukum Sa used to send very good and branded clothes to little Eva, although Hukum Sa used to send dresses for Ishi also, but Ayu also used to bring many things for her.

Although Ved never allowed Little Yuva to do make-up nor did he allow her to wear any small clothes because she was growing older due to which there were a lot of changes in her body, but she was still a child at heart. ..

Well, after some time Ishi also came and came to drop him off. He took Ishi till the door and then said - "It is okay to take care of yourself and come to school on time tomorrow, study at night and sleep well after having dinner." ..

Ishi nodded her head like a sensible child and went inside. After some time Bhavin also came.

Ishita was changing her dress in her room when she remembered Ayu and said - "When you see, don't do this, don't do that, go to sleep on time, oh God, you might make me crazy." Then she started changing her dress. ....

After some time, everyone came to the dining table to eat food. While everyone was eating, suddenly the sound of Little Eva screaming came into everyone's ears.

As soon as Little Eva was heard screaming, everyone looked at each other and quickly ran into her room. Gopal quickly held her hand and sat beside her and said - "What happened son, are you in much pain..?" ?