ch 25 - Anger" and "Possessiveness" Kiss" and "Winter Vacations...

Before posting the chapter I just want to tell you please don't hate my story this story is totally belongs to fictional character and this story is really cute and amazing  this the childhood love story 🙏❤️ so please i genuinely tell you that don't hate my story 😔
:
Now forward,

Next morning,

In the villa of Veda,

While little Eva was sleeping comfortably in Ved's arms, Ved had woken up and was looking at her innocent face which looked even more innocent while sleeping.

Ved made her lie down nicely on the bed, kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom.After some time he came from the bathroom. At this time he was wearing a bathroom and was wiping his hair from a tower which was falling from his head and coming on his body. Then he went to the closet room and came out wearing his uniform. Because today he had to go to school….

Then he set his hair and came near Little Eva who was still sleeping. He caressed Little Eva's head and said lovingly - "angel wake up..."

Little Eva turned her face and went to sleep again. Seeing Little Eva doing this, Ved said in a slightly louder voice - "angel wake up..."

This time little Eva looked at Veda rubbing her eyes and said in her cute voice – “Vedu please let me sleep for a little more time, I am very tired….”

Ved stared at the little girl who was just pretending, how could she be tired? Had she done anything other than sleep at night? Otherwise, this was how she went. Ved stared at her and said - "angel, no more excuses now." Come on, get ready quickly, we are getting late for school….

Hearing Ved's words, little Eva's face suddenly turned pale. Looking at Ved, she again said innocently - "But Vedu, you know that we are not well, how will we go to school if we start having pain again?" .

This time too Ved took her directly in his lap and said – “I will stay there….”

Having said this, he took her to the bathroom. He made little Eva sit on the sink and gave her a brush.

Little Eva was brushing her teeth absentmindedly and was thinking of some excuse, then an idea came to her mind and looking at Veda, she again said in her cute voice - "Vedu, but we don't even have your uniform, then how will we go?" ....

School After saying this, he again made a set face as if he felt so sorry (by the way, I and you guys know how much he felt sorry🤭🤭)

Ved looked at the pretending girl and then said softly - "little angle, you don't need to be sad, I have already ordered your uniform..."

As soon as Little Eva heard it, she got a shock and shouted, "What?..?"

When Ved stared at the little girl, Little Eva quickly understood what he was saying and said laughingly - "Oh Vedu, you are so nice, you have already ordered our uniform…."

Ved said softly – hmm, now you take bath yourself because I am already ready….

As soon as little Eva heard that she had to get ready herself, lines of worry started appearing on her face. She would have to work hard again. Even at home, either Ishi or Alka used to bathe her.

Because she was a lazy girl, she made a cute pout of her lips while looking at Veda and said innocently -  But Vedu  we are not well, how can we take  bath by ourselves, please help us and then we will get tired." Then how much problem will we have?

Ved stared at her and then took her in his lap and went towards the bathtub. A devilish smile appeared on the face of little Eva, she said in her mind while looking at Ved