chapter 2 ved anger

So the same Ajay ji went inside carrying Sanu in his lap.

Sanaya said fearfully - "Dad, what if Yug or Ansh Bhai comes to know that I am inside?"

Ajay-" Do one thing, hide somewhere, otherwise those two devils will not leave you again.

Sanaya stared at her dad and said - "Dad, how can you say such a thing, you also helped me in running away."

Ajay-" Okay, okay my mother, now think where you have to hide.

While thinking something, she said chirping happily - "Dad I have an idea...."

Ajay ji said happily - "Okay, please tell me also."

Sanaya said happily - "I am going to hide in Ved Bhai's room."Ajay ji listened to him and then started thinking that Ved and Ayu are doing some work right now, if Sanaya went and disturbed them both and if she complained about Ansh and Yug, then I don't know what punishment Ved will give to both of them. As soon as he thought, he said, "No, you hide somewhere else."

Sanaya got down from his lap and running towards Ved's room said - "Dad, I don't have that much time, I am going there."

Ajay ji shouted from behind and said - "Sanu, don't go there. Ved and Ayu Bhai will get angry."

But Sanaya did not listen to anyone and went inside the room.

So by now everyone had come there after hearing Ajay's voice, Radha Maya and Madhuri had also come, then Madhuri ji asked - "Did Sanu go to Ved's room??"

When Ajay ji shook his head helplessly, Radha ji said angrily - "If Ved gets angry if you let him go, then you don't know what punishment he will give him. Do you know that?"

Ajay ji-" The girl herself ran away.

Maya-" Why do those two boys bother the little doll? If she complains to Ved now, then I don't know what both of them will do. No, everyone nodded helplessly and then started going slowly towards her room because in her room. No one was allowed to go.

Sanaya went and hid in Ved's room, that room was much better.It looked like a room of a five star hotel in which there was a king size bed and every thing was kept neatly in the room, then there was a time outside the same room where there was a small hall area where four people were sitting. Were talking about some issue.

One person, whose age would be around 45, was explaining something on his laptop. There were three boys sitting near him, one of whom looked to be around 12 years of age and along with him were two more boys whose age was visible. I was looking 11 years old.

So now let's talk about that person, Ved's maternal uncle, Sanjeev Mehta, the boy sitting there, who is also his son, Anay Mehta, who is 12 years old, tall and quite handsome in appearance and the other two boys who were sitting there.

One of them is Ayushman Rathore, whose age is 11 years and his eyes are black in color, his lips are a little thick but he looks quite good. That boy was looking quite handsome and right now they were seriously discussing something. ..

And the boy sitting next to him, i.e. Vedant Rathore, who is currently only an 11-year-old child, but the way he was sitting, his aura seemed very dangerous and strong, looking at him no one could say that he was an 11-year-old child. Is..

His gray eyes which were currently on the front laptop screen, his silky hair reached his eyes, instead of red thin lips, all these things made him look very attractive, he was very tall and fair in appearance, he was currently wearing a black colored t-shirt. Which suited her body even more.

Sanjeev explained to everyone and said - "This is Rocky, his brother, he is also involved in illegal activities, these people smuggle girls of 11 to 12 years or even 18 years of age."

All three boys were listening to him very attentively, then Ved took the laptop from his hands and started moving his thin fingers on its board. Ved had a habit of speaking less, he did not talk to anyone much.

If we talk about Ayu, he used to talk to everyone a little more than Vedas.

After typing something, Ved turned the screen towards Sanjeev and Sanjeev understood without him saying anything and said - "This is also his man, he does illegal business while living among normal people."

Sanjeev was continuing his words but Ved's eyes had turned red with anger, he was looking quite dangerous and suddenly he shouted - "Sanu come out..."

Hearing his words, everyone became silent and started looking at his face, then Sanaya, who was listening to him hiding behind the sofa, started trembling with fear because she knew that now Ved will definitely give her some punishment.

What actually happened was that when Sanaya came inside the room, she saw that they were in the swimming pool area. Seeing this, she also started going there and then she thought that she would hide behind the sofa and listen to them all.

Thinking this, she hid behind the sofa. Now that Ved had seen her, due to fear she did not have the courage to go in front of him.

Ved once again shouted and said – “Sanaya….”

This time Sanaya was outside scared but her face was completely drenched with sweat, while Ayushmann also understood that his class was about to start, so he got up from there and went to Sanaya and then said - "What are you doing here?" Yes Sanu.

Sanaya was looking at Ved and she looked at Ayushmann and said in fear - "He..That...Ayu bhai, Ansh and Yug bhai. She could speak only this much when the voice of Veda reached her ears again.

Veda-"come here to me..."

Hearing his words, Shanaya got scared and started trembling even more but she saw that Ved was looking at her angrily so she had to go to him then she looked towards Ayushmann to see if he could save her and he too would signal with his eyes. Seeing that he was asking to go to Ved, Sanaya slowly started moving there.

Then once again Veda's angry voice came to his ears - "fast..."

Hearing this, Sanaya started walking even faster and went and stood in front of Ved.

Ved was looking at him angrily and then he said - "Now tell me what has happened?"

Because of the fear of Sanaya, Ved did not have the courage to say anything. Actually, Ved was like this, he used to get very angry, hence no one in the house used to talk to him much.

Nor did he talk much to anyone, Shanaya sometimes used to complain to him about Ansh and Yug because both Yug and Ansh were afraid of only him and a little bit of Ayushmann.

Sanaya was scared and tried to speak.
:
What do you think Ved will do now??
:
Please show some love towards my story and please do vote like comment 🙏