ch 56 - "Little Eva is my life" and "Hell Mansion" by Vedant Rathore.

Now forward,

In Ved's car,

Seeing Ved smiling like this, little Eva said innocently - "Vedu why are you smiling looking at the phone??

Now Ved kept his phone aside and sitting it on his lap said - "Nothing special angel..."

Little Eva, hiding her face in his neck, said - "Vedu, don't ever talk to that dirty aunty because we don't like it at all when you talk to anyone."

Caressing her head gently, Ved said - "Okay".

Little Eva raised her head and looked at him and then said cutely - "Yes true."

Ved hugged her again and said - "hmm, okay..."

Just then their car stopped in front of Gopal's house, Little Eva saw it and looked towards Ved and asked - "Will we stay here today?"

Ved looked at him and said - "We are not angels, only you."

Little Eva then quickly asked, “So where are you going, Vedu?”

While fixing little Eva's hair, Ved said - "I have some work angel, so I have to go and you have to eat and sleep on time, I should not get any complaints from you."

Little Eva hung her mouth and said, "Okay."

When Ved saw her hanging face, he said - "Angel, I will come to meet you early tomorrow morning."

Hearing his words, a big smile appeared on Little Eva's face. ,

Both of them came out of the car and Ved held her hand and moved inside. Inside were Hukum Sa Hukum Rani Sa Gopal, Alka and Ishita.

Bhavin's mother had already gone. When Ved came inside, Kaha and Hukum Rani Sa stood up looking at him and Ved went and hugged Hukum Rani Sa. Hukum Rani Sa caressed his head and said softly - "How?" How were you and your day today??

Ved said while hugging her - "hmm, it was okay."

After some time, when he separated from them, Hukum Sa said - "Do you have some time, we have to talk to you important."

Looking at him Ved said without any emotion - "Try, that thing should be important for me too.

Hukum Sa stared at him but it did not affect Veda. Then he looked at Ishu and said - "Ishu son, take Hope inside and feed him."

Ishi also knew what they had to talk about so she quickly went inside holding Little Hope's hand and she also went inside looking at Ved. Hukum Sa looked at Ved and said - "Sit."

Ved saw them and sat on the sofa opposite, Hukum Rani Sa also sat near him.

When Ved looked at Hukum Sa, he understood what Hukum Sa was going to say, then Hukum Sa said - "Next month, Hope will turn 20 and we want that...

Even before he could say anything, Ved said - "Angel will not go anywhere, like every time, it will be her birthday, we will see the rest later...

Hukum Sa said - "What are you saying? You know that she is a princess, she has to understand her responsibilities and we want her to fulfil her responsibilities on her birthday."

Looking at him, Ved said in a flat tone - "You cannot make decisions about my life."

When Hukum Sa and Hukum Rani Sa looked at each other, Hukum Sa said - "But we are not talking about you but Hope."

Ved again said in his heavy voice with his expressionless face - "I am also talking about her. Little Eva is my life and every decision related to her life is related to my life, so I do not allow anyone else to think about it." Does not give rights.